Site graphic problems?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The past few days, i have been having a hard time seeing graphics on the site. my sig, smileys, and photos in the gallery. thought it was me - but other people are PMing me about the same problem. Ideas anyone?

It seems as if our3boys is not functioning properly.
I wonder if the plug got pulled?

i dont think so - i can see my sig now.

plus - i can't see any of the gallery photos of any members.

This doesn't happen every time. Just on occasion. About every 4th post i make - i can see everything.

Nitromaniac and MCvickj have been having problems too.

NA, if I copy your sig properties and then paste them in my address bar, I get a "Page Cannot Be Found" error...

fast eddy - i just clicked it = and i can see it fine.

i also can only see one of Candymans photos of his new elise body.

see what i mean. it is happening to everyone - and its acting weird.

i can see my sig now in my previous posts - but when i post this reply - it all goes away.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
i also can only see one of Candymans photos of his new elise body.

Ahhhh....then my master plan is working....

=devil

Clear your Cache

I will assure you that your sig is not available for viewing by other members. The place that has been hosting is no longer doing so.

Your sig and the gallery pics are hosted by separate servers. The gallery photos are hosted by RCNT and your sig is hosted by our3boys, and candys sig is hosted by a 3rd server.

Last edited:
not to good with computers - is that the same as clearing my internet history?

FOR IE - Go to Tools and Internet Options. Under the general tab you will see delete cookies and delete files. Do both.

i can't delete the files - they are stored on our server -not my local cpu. will delete the other ones though, and let u know - i gotta go - getting busy here at work

well - i did what everyone said - and am still having problems. must be something on my end, i guess.

no one else is having problems?

Back