Should i get a Revo???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a R3.3 and it's a great truck, I was fast as hell at first because it was my first nitro vehicle but once you get used to it ya gonna need more engine! It is a very easy to maintain truck. I haven't had any durability problems with the truck. Stuff breaks but i is usually due to something like haulin ass outta control and slammin into the house for instance:D. The only problem I have had was initially the conrod broke after breaking the engine in but it seems that alot of people have had this problem. I have upgraded the crap out of mine this summer cause it's been hot here in NC and I haven't really played with it alot. I took the opportunity to hook it up, too much to say. Got a new engine I'm going to try RB TM523 and i have my eye on another also Picco P3-28. You can never enough speed and power. Here's some pics, some good and not so good ones.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/SRAD750C/Revo Mods/?albumview=grid

Great looking rig, are u a racer or just a basher???. . .the only reason i ask is because of the CF Chassis, yeah it may look sweet and be light as hell but for a basher its not too strong IMHO, but i may be wrong but thats just from the research i have done and what i have heard ppl tell me. . .but other than that it looks real nice from what i can see i see a fail safe, red pushrods, swaybar kit and a bigger engine. . .what else have you done???

If you're not a racer, Do not bother with the Carbon Fiber chassis. They are really easy to crack. If you do purchase the rig and you're not a racer, you might want to invest in a stock chassis.

going to use this one for street racing, still stripping weight of chassis right now, put back together to break in engine. carbon fiber is pretty strong. I'm going to give it hell a few times first. if it breaks, oh well, i still have my stock chassis. will give ya all details, if you look in my vehicle garage, i think i updated it last week. if not will do it this Sat. http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/profile.cfm?section=models

I'm about to find out how tough they are, will keep you guys posted. going to bash with it a few rounds first, then use for a speed machine if it makes it!!!!

Last edited:
Back