Short Course RC's - Post your SC Pictures!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical slash. But its special. In my mind.
Doesn't look like I posted the slash with the new body, but here you go.
New body changes it all up. I like it more than my other beat up ones that I been using for years.
Jconcepts Hi Flow silverado. Lexan plastic seems more thicker and durable than the traxxas clear ones.
PXL_20240209_204914668.MP.jpg

PXL_20240209_210651294.MP.jpg

I wish I had another short course truck. So much fun to drive. I think thats why I drive the slash more than I do the rustler.

Not a huge SCT guy, is the Kyosho Rampage close enough?

View attachment 181306
That is a sweet looking truck! I have been curious about the Kyosho Rampage for a long time, and you're the first person I have seen here with one. Can you post up a thread about it? What all have you done to it? How does it perform?

That is a sweet looking truck! I have been curious about the Kyosho Rampage for a long time, and you're the first person I have seen here with one. Can you post up a thread about it? What all have you done to it? How does it perform?
Thanks, admittedly I didn't paint it but I added a few decals and swapped on some Redcat Gen 7 wheels.

I need to drive it more when the weather gets better, but I'll post a thread once I can give some real input.

Thanks, admittedly I didn't paint it but I added a few decals and swapped on some Redcat Gen 7 wheels.

I need to drive it more when the weather gets better, but I'll post a thread once I can give some real input.
Will be looking forward to that. It's a relatively inexpensive kit for what you get.

Will be looking forward to that. It's a relatively inexpensive kit for what you get.
It's the sort of kit that I wish more manufacturers made, a roller with a body, and a decent amount of hop-ups from the word go.

I will be making a few threads on RCs that I have extensive experience with before hand.

Shipping a Baha 5b is a huge thing.
Besides, there really is a cool factor I can't get rid of.
Nothing more enjoyable than screaming across the sand dunes and some dude drives by up on the road and yells, THAT IS BAD ASS.

Shipping a Baha 5b is a huge thing.
Besides, there really is a cool factor I can't get rid of.
Nothing more enjoyable than screaming across the sand dunes and some dude drives by up on the road and yells, THAT IS BAD ASS.
It would be an impressive sight to see one ripping around. It's hard enough for me to carry the 6s Kraton back after the batter dies. I don't know how you do it.

I can't remember - did you ever get a final weight on that thing after you built the shelf queen version?

No I completely forgot to weigh it before I took it all apart.
The tough part is taking it out to my truck. With my lungs, it's a killer. There is a parking area at the sand dune so I just drop it out of the back of my truck and run it from there.

No I completely forgot to weigh it before I took it all apart.
The tough part is taking it out to my truck. With my lungs, it's a killer. There is a parking area at the sand dune so I just drop it out of the back of my truck and run it from there.
I'll take the box of aluminum and weigh it in the bathroom so that will give you a idea of how much I aliminated.
I put plastic back in of course but a lot lighter.
Unfortunately my treadmill was more important so the Baja parts will have to wait until the end of this month.

Last edited:
Back