Shirt Designs.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay guys, I need your help here. I recently took up the position of president at my Swing Club at school. It's a type of dance for those of you that don't know. But I am now in charge also of designing shirts for the club. I am so uncreative it's not funny.

So if you guys could help think of something with me that's be fantastic.

Here is what I have to work with:

School Colors: Orange, Royal Blue, White
1920's Colors: Black and White

Here are some pictures of some crests and things.
Graham Kapowsin High School

I would like a good picture of two dancers on the back if possible. Letter's need to look Swingish I guess so to say and needs to look good. I would like it to look like it belongs with both 1920's style and matches in out school. Needs to be something that people would like to wear, represent the club and school. I would like to do a Follow (girl) shirt and a Lead (guy) shirt too, just mainly the same shirts but slightly different colors.

I know some of you have Photoshop and can do some amazing things with it, so if you could help me out that would be awesome. Also, give me multiple ideas, this will be voted on.

Thank you guys a lot in advance.
LosiLST

sorry man no creative skills in my toolbox.

Sorry man but for a minute I thought you said Swing(er) club, :) which is entirely different.

Sorry man but for a minute I thought you said Swing(er) club, :) which is entirely different.

Wow, nice. But no, I am not a swinger, but rather a Swing Dancer. :D BIG difference. I just gots to come up with some designs.

Sorry I'm no help there. I'm pretty useless in the arts and crafts department.

For some ideas try a google image search on "swing dance styles". I did so and there were quite a few different images & designs which might provide you with a starting point. As for text or conceptual ideas, a GIS on "20's 30's movie posters" should also be helpful.

this is what photoshop kept kicking out every time i tried to make you one.

9TDO105~3-Doors-Down-Loser-T-Posters.jpg

JK.