Sold / Found Sgt Blamo's big buggy & truck sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Blamo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I will be getting my detailed list together shortly, but here's a rough breakdown what I'll be selling: all below mentioned vehicles have had AR oil added after each usage.
""No trades please''"

MBX Prospec,
loaded out the wazoo. Nova Rossi P-5 w/ about 1/2-3/4 gal (not quite broke in all the way) w/ JP1 hard anodizied pipe, Helio radio & servo system installed, Proline CF w/ 85% tread or better, one painted and one clear body. Buggy is in excellent shape, asking $950.00 OBO.

Prospec MSR,
w/High speed/ high torque Airtronics steering servo & Futaba S9451 throttle sero installed and personal transponder, complete, minus body & motor (I have several motors available), about 15 minutes run time or less, excellent shape. Asking $700.00 OBO

TTR EB4 S3,
Loaded with every factory opption available,motor is a Crono RS3 w/ about 1 gal thru it, w/ JP1 polished pipe, Futaba PCM Super FM, w/ 8611 steering servo & JR 590 throttle, custom painted body, Comodo Dragons "S" compound w/90% tread. Condition is very good, has scuffs & scrathches on body,and chassis from racing. Race ready. $725.00 OBO

I have two Mayhems complete,
one has a new motor (.26 Sportwerks) and the other has an Ofna Hyper .21. Both have either Panther or Prolines on them. Both are in very good condition, ready to go, $350.00 (.26), and $300.00 OBO

Two Revo's,
1 is a roller (motor got trashed) in good condition, $240.00 OBO. One is RTR, in good condition,both have aftermarket shock mods and springs and skid plates, $300.00 OBO

Two Savages,
One basiclly stock w/ aftermarket tires & wheels, complete, needs tranny work ( I have a spare tranny NIB), $275.00 OBO
The other is my Super Savage, w/ LST shocks, Nova towers,LST tires on Mxmsr beadlocks, 7075 4mm chassis w/ skids, spare buggy shocks, spare set racing tires (Proline type)& wheels, SS shafts, MIP CVD's,upgraded diffs w/ 50K rear & 25K front, upgraded screw kit, High speed/High torque steering and throttle servos, Nova Rossi R528 XRP w/ 1 gal thru motor w/RD Logics pipe, painted body, very good shape, wiped clutch out so motor is pulled at present. This was one of the fastest savages I've ever seen. $525.00, OBO

I also have a MAX Power MX .21 M5, modded by Massimo Fantini. has about 1/2 gal thru it, sells NIB @ $389.00. $265.00 OBO

I also have a ton of Mugen Prospec parts and several pipes,Starterbox etc, too much to list now. I'm set up to accept Paypal (5% of total price) if needed.
E-mail if interested @: [email protected]

Would you be willing to sell the sportwerks .26 engine by itself? LMK on price if so.

Shoot me a PM of all the MBX5 Prospec parts you have.. Thanks

Blamo. Send me pics on the Prospec MSR-X5T.
Also, let me know if you'll sell it without the servos, and the lowest you will sell it for.
I might not need the transponder either. I have a few.

[email protected]

Thanks

will you sell the mbx5 prospec as a roller and how much consider any trades?

i'm interested in the starter box and mugen parts if I'm passes on them

EMail sent

WOW, autocross bit you hard? What stsrterboxes do ya have? May be interested....

I'm still waiting for a PM, from SGT. BLAMO.. Hello?

He posted this stuff 3 nights ago with out a reply??
Sgt Blamo!!! Where are you?!?!?!

same here...still interested in the mbx parts and starter box

He's a busy guy lately.....He'll be back....be like the wind grasshoppers....patient and willing to accept change

IMB you don't need x-5 parts, all yours does is sit on the shelf! :D

VB, that was like sending a Nor-easter to his house man.....Brrrrrrrrr

Sorry guys, I've been very busy with a project that is three weeks behind Schedule.
Allow me to address all questions in this order:
1: NO trades, sorry.
2: My primary camera is down, but I have another that I have to get a cable for to download pictures, I'll do this ASAP.
3: I'm not willing to part out any vehicles at this point in time, as I don't want to have to deal with a lot of parts. You can make a counter offer and if I think it's reasonable, we'll make it happen. Keyword, reasonable!
4: As noted above, e-mail is the best way to contact me
5: MBX parts will be listed to the best of my ability and pics sent ASAP.
6: Starterbox is a Blue and chrome w/ a gell cell and spare starter motor. switch went bad on me and I foolishly changed out the motor, Duh!!! I've moddified it with a on/off switch from one of my jetski's.
I will attempt update this evening, thank you for your patience.
Kyle,AKA "Sgt Blamo"

Kyle,

email me pics of the mugen parts and box to [email protected] also interested in any 1/8 buggy tires u have and buggy pipes...Of course IMB has first dibs on the parts and box, but if he bails let me know.
thanks

I presently have pics available of the Mayhem,Revo's, TTR S3 and Super savage. Additional pics will be available and a parts list

Status
Not open for further replies.