Sears card scam.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I don't even have a Sears card. Never have.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alerting Service

Balance Notification

Acct#: 5121XXXXXXXXXXXX
Your Sears current account balance is approximately $283.48 as of the time of this notification. For more account information, to request a Credit Line Increase, or make an online payment, go to Account Online.

This message is for information purposes only.

Please understand that we cannot respond to individual messages through this email address. It is not secure and should not be used for credit card account related questions.

For questions about the Sears card, please follow these steps:

1.Sign-on to Account Online.
2.Go to the Help/Contact Us menu and select Contact Us.
3.Under the heading Write to Customer Care, select the Send New Message link.

After you have submitted your message, check for a response within 48 hours. Just return to the Write to Customer Care section and select the View/Update Messages link.

© 2006 Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. Member FDIC All rights reserved. Citi and Citibank are registered service marks of Citigroup, Inc.

maybe someone just gave them the wrong e-mail address... I dont really see how that could be a scam... unless there was a link and it took you to a page that looked like the sears one but wasn'.t

I get those all the time from all kinds of credit cards and banks I don't even have or use. Was that the one where the whole thing is a hyperlink (like no matter where placed the mouse it was a link?) I've also gone to edit at the top and selected "select all" and it will display some other text and crap that is not visible, that is if it's the same ones I usually get.

Back