FRAUD warning !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
paypal_logo.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif

t1Hdr_securityCtr_760x156.jpg
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Warning Notification​

scr_tLftCnr_10x10.jpg
pixel.gif
scr_tRgtCnr_10x10.jpg
pixel.gif
pixel.gif

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Dear PayPal Costumer,
It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension. Please update your records before Aout 20, 2010.
Once you have updated your account records, your PayPal account activity will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

LINK REMOVED

pixel.gif
scr_bLftCnr_10x10.jpg
pixel.gif
scr_bRgtCnr_10x10.jpg
pixel.gif
Copyright 1999-2010 PayPal. All rights reserved.
LINK REMOVED

............................................................................................................................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I highlighted in red some misspellings and removed the links. Under NO circumstances should you reply to an eMail of this type.
You will end up giving out your information to someone who will use your identity.
I've already sent an attachment of the email to paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get one of those every few months...Remember folks, never follow an email link to any "secure site"!

Good post Rolex!

at least they could have put at attractive woman in the first picture.

That's a woman?

I got suckered by a Paypal email a few years back, luckily my bank thought it was odd that I was in Green Bay trying to withdraw $300 from an ATM in Arkansas or something. They put the stop to it, and Paypal took care of the rest.