Scope for my pistol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shoot trap a lot and just wager beer or who is buying supper. And every fall we get about 30 guys together and shoot trap all afternoon. 2 years ago we went through 2500 clays it was a great day.

Apline, who makes that AR? Is that your personal gun or assigned to you by the force?

I've been eying a Smith and Wesson M&P15PSX but have stumbled across two other name brands I've not heard of before but seem to be popular on other forums, BCM and Spikes.

Curious what you guys use at work and your thoughts about the guns I've mentioned above, if you've heard of them.

I helped build a colt AR-15 in my arms room in the army many years ago. One of my Lieutenants bought a kit and we got together after duty hours and built it. Lots of fun. I personally can't think of a reason to own one except if I was in law enforcement. Punching holes in paper isn't as much fun as hunting two-legged vermin like Alpine does.

While hole punching will be a task of my AR15 when I get one, but I'll also use it against zombies...

4546028538_88ffb709ea_z.jpg

:D

Yes we do need to get ready for the zombies. I'm stock piling guns and ammo as we speak.:)

Hey woodie, its a Bushmaster M4 A3 with a 16in barrel. This one is my personal rifle, but i carry it on duty between the front seats, where some units carry the shotgun, (my shotgun mounted in the trunk lid).

I got the A3 over the A2, because it has the flat top, with removable carry handle to mound sights such as an acog or eotech. The A2 comes with a perm-mounted carry handle.

Just to show the quality of bushmater, the Bushmaster and Colt rifles are the only ones that my LARGE department allows their patrol officers to carry.

Oh so you use the Bushmaster to hang your doughnuts on then, Alpine. =devil

I guess I need to go to a nice shop and really check them out. I've heard good things about the Springfield.
I'm looking at something sub-compact so both me and my wife can shoot it.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Sorry for the bad pic. this is the full sized 4.5inch barrel.
0204011718b.jpg

Yea, my girl does the same thing with my ar. 30rd mags. Gets expensive QUICK

My uncle said I could have his 42mm tasco that he got for Xmas. It's alittle over kill but its free and I won't be out anything if I don't like a scope on my pistol.

I had a speed loader for my 10/22 when I had 50rd clips. It worked great but my clips broke and I gave the loader to a buddy. If my wife wants to shoot she will have to load it her self.

Looking at all of these sites is torturing me. I can't wait for the snow to melt.

Hornet has a few upgrades for the Ruger.

Just shot one and can't remember what the trigger pull was on it. 1022 is about 6 lbs? off the shelf. I got mine to about 1/2 of that by polishing the trigger group. Not much involved in it. Still has more creep than I want, but I plan on fixing that too.
Rimfire central is the place for that. Here is one link I found with just a minute of searching. http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310592&highlight=polishing+trigger

Good luck with it.

Back