Schumacher Menace 21

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steering

hi,
my menache 21 is draging to right when i drive forward. any ide?

Schumacher cars

I had an old Schumacher Nitro 10 in the early 90's when the Nitro trucks were getting started and it had a few quirks. All the Schumachers I have seen are very light and are pretty much engineered for racing. I smoked the rear diff and finally just locked it down, problem solved. Other than taking out an A-arm or two it was a pretty solid little truck. You can't really expect this truck to "last" a great deal of time without going through a few moving part. Schu is definately proud of their parts.... I can speak for that. Like someone posted earlier "don't expect a 70 mph lightweight stadium truck to actually stay together." It aint no basher.

Last edited:
jeliasse - Call Schumacher USA at 813-889-9691 and tell us what happening. People here are not experts on the cars, we are. They can't warranty your car, we can.

I don't understand why people dont go to the manufacturers first to get problems resolved. Then you can flame away if you dont get taken care of.

Originally posted by AdrianM
jeliasse - Call Schumacher USA at 813-889-9691 and tell us what happening. People here are not experts on the cars, we are. They can't warranty your car, we can.

I don't understand why people dont go to the manufacturers first to get problems resolved. Then you can flame away if you dont get taken care of.

thanx adrian i will next time But the car seems just fine for now.

regard, jeliasse.

:redbuggy:

those basterds!!!! they did the same exact thing with my xt-r3e. mine was supposed to be shiped out 3 weeks ago and i paid $30 for shipping and i ended up getting it today? i called them every day and asked where it was and they tell me it be their in a day or 2 every time and i also asked for a tracking # and they could never give me one because it was never shipped out. call them and ask for the tracking # and i bet the kid will say rob has it.(bullshit it was never shiped) but i did get a free $30 speed bell to make it just as fast if not faster than the manace!!!!!!!!!!!!:classic:

schumacher is a awsome car!the first day i rolled it 3 times in second gear and absolutly nothing happened to it at all, not even the body!and adrian wasn't the body on the xt-r3e suppose to be painted? mines not.

The only car we have that has ever come with painted bodies is the Menace. Everything else is clear for now.

Who are you? We have had XTR in continuous inventory for over a year. As long as we get the order before 4pm we ship same day.

How about this....email me [email protected] or call me at 813-889-9691 and I will look up your order, get the tracking number and post the tracking results here...dont worry I wont post your name or where you live.

Ok..I was very surprised at that stuff just doen't happen with us. Even Harco is pretty darn good about that stuff.

Hmm...Harco told us about a guy that ordered a car overnight on Saturday and called Sunday to get a tracking # (Obviously UPS dosen't pick up on Saturday or Sunday). Harco is closed on Sunday so when thay came in on Monday thay had a ton of angry messages from some guy about not getting his car on Sunday. The car shipped on Monday and the guy had it in Tuesday.

how stupid can u get? read the info when u order from the www

I tell you man...after dealing with web sales for 6 years at 2 companies (one Computer and one R/C) i've seen it all. Nothing suprises me anymore.

Gibson, Arent you the one who sent a money order that took over a week to arrive? Lets be truthful here, I admit to a three day delay. I shipped THREE days after reciept of payment and I felt so bad that I credited you a high speed clutch for free! Thats an extra $30! We do not sell enough XTR-3E`s anymore to keep them in stock, so we had to order for you. After our conversation you seemed to understand. We strive to keep our customers happy and will do everything in our power to make things right. Have fun!

Harco....welcome to the site!

I can't tell you how great it is to have the different reps from manufacturers, distributors, Online shops, and LHSs on here to help with these types of issues.

We are here for you. :)

Hey robriguez, I love the `call tag` I have also paid several folks to leave me alone. ;)

adrian you must be talking about me.let see i sent the order on a wensday and from what i know it got their on tuesdayand i called then after they received asking for the tracking #(this can be explained read previous post) i never called on sunday i may have wrote an e-mail asking if they received my payment and when they do shot me back an e-mail with the tracking #, I'm intittled to that right?and it is really fiddlesticking cool and thoughtfull that he offered to ship it for free:) and once again i appoligize to rob for the missunderstanding.(thats all it was)

i'm interested!i've had my menace for 2 months and couldn't be happier!

it's scary fast but it's setup well and handles a treat!
cheakout my gallery if you wanna see what they look like.

i've only had to replace the suspension mount from plasic to alloy cause thats a weak point(the only one)i've also put a better air filter on and a fuel filter :)

Ye right, if u live in us maybe. The rest of the world, stay away :)

Originally posted by AdrianM

Schumacher Racing in the UK gives the same level of service we do. If you are in Europe and have a problem call 44 1604 790 770.

man oh man lots of neg vibes. i work for a lhs and i see our menace every day. we sell them and we have had only one problem with them, see if you can help me adrian, i think they are called BAD DRIVERS AT 70 MPH!!! lol i love the truck and am going to bye one soon and now i see the "customer support" is outstanding and that made up my mind.

Back