Sandy Everyone please be safe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR4X4KING

I have more toys than I know what to do with.
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just wanted to say everyone affected by Sandy to be safe

I am in Noretheast PA and have no idea how bad it will be here.

I will keep you posted

I just wanted to say everyone affected by Sandy to be safe

I am in Noretheast PA and have no idea how bad it will be here.

I will keep you posted

+1 on this! I live in the DC/Baltimore corridor and its starting to get bad here. A pier in Ocean City has already been torn off! :whhooo:

Sandy to be hitting soon... stay safe!

The storm, Sandy looks like it's going to be a pretty bad storm. I know we here at work have a number of offices on the east coast, in the CT area, and have already closed a number of them and sent many people home.

Hope everyone is prepared as best they can and everyone staff safe!

:\I live down in South Jersey( Philly area) as of right now, just rain and some gusts of wind. Some major floding in AC. This is a pic of my shore house:

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 68
Best of luck to all in Sandy's path, stay safe and check in when you can.

I understand from a friend up there that it's a double whammy. A winter storm pushing a hurricane. It already started blowing yesterday in my old neighborhood, but looking out the window here, there's not even a leaf moving.
It's being referred to as a Frankenstorm, and New York is shutting down it's transit system at 7 PM. No doubt they expect a rough time.

I'm in South Jersey near Philly. It's real windy here but news said it's gonna get worse as the day goes on.

I live in central CT, I work as a wrecker driver for a local towing company...our garage has closed for the day, but we're still on call.

Here's to hoping I don't have to go out during the thick of the storm. Last year I did, and it was wholly unpleasant.

We appreciate the prayers.

storm turned and just missed here in central ny,thank god because lots of people still recovering here from irene