S50 good starter car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should come to wales too if you like cycling, a good ride round lake vyrnwy is 12 miles... :) they use pounds in wales too. I live in england, where we use pounds too.

Also, if I'm understanding you correctly, you are talking about the renoundly uncomfortable bike that every kid wanted even though they were tiring- the one with the high backed seat?

Most comfortable bike ever. Like riding around in an armchair, and quite nippy too when you know how to ride. Current record is 48 mph on my ten speed mk1... Not wise with a £2,000+ bike though!

As to wales, a plan is in place for a coast ride at some point...

I'll get a thread up in General Chaos so you can see the bike/s in question and where I have taken them.l

Last edited:
We use pounds in the U.S. also. Several of us are trying to lose some. Maybe biking will help.
lol

Most comfortable bike ever. Like riding around in an armchair, and quite nippy too when you know how to ride. Current record is 48 mph on my ten speed mk1... Not wise with a £2,000+ bike though!

As to wales, a plan is in place for a coast ride at some point...

I'll get a thread up in General Chaos so you can see the bike/s in question and where I have taken them.l
cool