Sold / Found S>ntc3 $140.00

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcoze

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
RTR, ran a few times then pullstart broke, dont have time for nitro anymore.

140.00+ shipping.

I'm interested do you have any pics.

I'm also interested. Will you post pics? Also, can you give any details?

Same here. Need pics.

I will get some pics when i get back.

Details : Standard RTR package, radio, motor, all that good Jazz.

I ran break in + 4 tanks through it, its a little dirty because my street is very dusty. holds a tune like no ones buisness.

I broke the pullstart on my brothers budy that he lent me, the hole edge was sharp and cut the string.

Its got new rear wheels and tires (HPI Nascar rims, and the hard HPI street compound). the stock tires dont last very long on a semi rough and dirty surface.

140 is a really really good deal for what you're getting. If I had the money i'd consider getting it.

I saw that one what I would like to see is it with the body off. If it looks ok ill send $$ asap. Pay pals? Money order? Etc . All I’m really looking for is a roller. So if it is ok I’m in.

if you could do Personal Check or something that would be great, because i had a few problems in the past with money orders (Unless you get one of those postal ones, i guess that would be safer).

i really dont want to sell it as a roller, I'm already blowing it out price wise, i dont want to take another hit.

edit

Last edited:
New images in my gallery of it. I will take any payment except Paypal. (no account).

Originally posted by marcoze
New images in my gallery of it. I will take any payment except Paypal. (no account).

Well I don’t think I’ll be getting it. Thinking about new one.
Sorry.........

Yep, SOLD!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.