Rustler Shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

platgof

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need some firmer shocks that do not compress so easily. Any suggestions, and where do I buy them?

Traxxas released some big bore shocks for all their 1/10th shocks. Go to www.towerhobbies.com and browse around. They have tons of stuff for your truck. Don't buy Integy or GPM al. shocks....junk.
All you need is some thicker oil and stiffer springs for the stock shocks. I'm sure they make them.

Traxxas released some big bore shocks for all their 1/10th shocks. Go to www.towerhobbies.com and browse around. They have tons of stuff for your truck. Don't buy Integy or GPM al. shocks....junk.
All you need is some thicker oil and stiffer springs for the stock shocks. I'm sure they make them.

I'm gonna have to agree about not buying Integy. I bought some Integy's for my Rusty, and the stock ones are wayyyyy better. I actually just placed an order for the big bore shocks from Traxxas. Just get thicker oil like Scrogg said.

what bout the shock oil thicker oil should help that

I pulled the shocks and found out they were nearly out of oil. So I added oil and noticed the springs were sacked, so I pulled them out nearly double in length. The front is now perfect and the back is much better, thanks guys! Now if I could only get it to start and run?

Back