rush carb

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustk1ll20

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
need help finding a new carb. the carb is on a hpi rush(not evo) and it uses 2 screws on each side to hold the carb in. every carb i find uses the single bolt and nut set. maybe some ones got one laying around?

Find out the model of the motor, then do a "google" search for it. Should be able to find one somewhere online..

that was the first thing i did. from what i can tell on the rush evo a few things are diffrent from the regular rush one of them being is how the carb is held in. i did however find a part number but every site i look at doesn't have it instock. #1666.

thanks for the find! i seem to have another problem now though. somthing making a "tink" sound in the lower end of the motor. i sealed the carb and everything up and got it to start once then made the "tink" sound died and wont start again. I'm given up on this car.

thanks for the find! i seem to have another problem now though. somthing making a "tink" sound in the lower end of the motor. i sealed the carb and everything up and got it to start once then made the "tink" sound died and wont start again. I'm given up on this car.

Yes you should invest in a new motor my friend had this they are pretty slow and kept breaking so invest in a half decent one and youll be flying!;)