Rtr ???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GangreneRabbit

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey,
it's been a long time (18 plus years) And I'm looking at RTR Truggys. I have around $450. to spend .There are 3 truggys I'm looking at the Kyosho Inferno ST US Sport RTR ,OFNA Hyper ST Truggy RTR, and the CEN Racing Matrix TR Arena RTR Truggy.
Any Info on the truggys would be helpful. I'm thinking on doing a little backyard bashing and a little track time at the local track.
Thanks G-Rabbit

Last edited:
have a look over the thunder tiger ST-1 truggy, not sure what it retails for stateside, but its a good rig tho...........

#Also bear in mind you will need to buy and fit a good failsafe BEFORE you run any RTR rig, unless its on the 2.4Ghz radio band.

Failsafe, now that's something I didn't think of. I'll have to look into the Tiger

I've never had any of those rigs, but i have had a ofna hyper 7 buggy and it was a tank!! very durable and solidly build rig.

beason, a buggy ??? u sure you read that right ?? lol :hehe:

Hey,
it's been a long time (18 plus years) And I'm looking at RTR Truggys. I have around $450. to spend .There are 3 truggys I'm looking at the Kyosho Inferno ST US Sport RTR ,OFNA Hyper ST Truggy RTR, and the CEN Racing Matrix TR Arena RTR Truggy.
Any Info on the truggys would be helpful. I'm thinking on doing a little backyard bashing and a little track time at the local track.
Thanks G-Rabbit

Back