Sold / Found RTR nitros

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
As in the title, i am looking for RTR nitros.
We have some inmate trustee's that are looking to get some nitro R/C's to play around in the "yard" with, so I'm looking to see what some of yall might have, so i can pass the info on to them. (no phone, internet) Trying to keep it between $200-$300.
Thanks

Man those are going to beat some lucky inmates. It sure beats being locked up in solitary confinement and playing chess through the vent with chess pieces made from human dung. No I didn't make that up, and no I didn't play chess with dung, I was in general pop.

If I still had some nitros, I would donate one just because I know what it's like to be in their shoes. (Or state shower shoes, in that case lol)

charlie, you get more and more interesting everyday

Hmmmmm.....
Let me think.......Radio controller with wireless receiver, batteries and highly volatile fuel. 24 hours a day to think of how to use it.....Hmmm.

They are the Louisiana State Police trustee's. They have to go through screening processes, psych stuff, and all kinds of crap, including haveing 24 hour armed state police officers instead of prison guards. They are still inmates, but have a vast ammount of freedom, just as long as they stay inside the barbwire fences. lol

Nitro is the least of the worries with these guys. 24 hour unsupervised hobbyshop, gasoline, big motors.

But they realize how good they have it compared to Lock-up, so they 99% of the time are on good behavior. They dont wana get shipped back to big boy prison where bubba's waiting with his stick of butter.

Hah! I guess you're right. The worst they could do is design a nitro powered tattooing needle.

This is the same group that works on our units, and do all my custom airbrushing for me.

rolex, that gives me a idea, a nitro powered tattoo gun! ill look into that and get back to you, my good friend owns a tattoo shop, i powdercoat all his tat guns, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back