Rs4 3 score

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Rs4 3 score.. I think

I don't know much about RS4s, but I figured it was worth more then 55 bucks.:D

RS4 3 $55 bucks RTR
100_3692.jpg

100_3691.jpg

Last edited:
excellent. hopefully she fires up, runs and doesn't have any issues

excellent. hopefully she fires up, runs and doesn't have any issues

Even if it dosen't run, you can use the HPI trade up deal and still be money ahead. There's not much on that car that can't be repaired or replaced for very little money. I think you got a deal.

That's a great deal! I have had one of those since they first came out, and with a few mods they can be nice rigs. As jsears said, you can trade that enging in for $65 with HPIs trade in program and still be way ahead of the game.

Junk....total junk! I will give you your money back for it right now so you don't have to be disappointed.;) But not a bad score for the money even if the motor was toast. I just realized that sucker is laid out exactly like the MT2 with different suspension. Have fun with that thing!

I scored too!

I scored my own RS4 3 at a garage sale this weekend. It was $25, but my motor was seized since it sat there for so long. It's pulled apart on the bench as we speak and getting put back together and checked out later today.

Hope your having fun with yours!

-Chance

I am picking up mine tomorrow (i'll post pics) and all i did was trade the guy my old DX3S radio(no recievers) for it. And all it needs is a new spur gear and a body and its RTR

I thought so
Heres the pics
101_0352.jpg

101_0353.jpg

101_0354.jpg

101_0355.jpg

Last edited:
Dusting this one off for a update on the subject!
I never even seen any one post on this thread so I forgot about it, but any ways the car works great! Started great, ran great and even all the radio gear works great for what it is! I've only ran a couple tanks through it, but for the price i just couldn't pass it up!

hey man you got a good deal for 50$ and the rs4 3 handles beautifully. don't know if you know but there are two speeds available for that car as well as a but load of hop ups.

hey man you got a good deal for 50$ and the rs4 3 handles beautifully. don't know if you know but there are two speeds available for that car as well as a but load of hop ups.

The RS4 EVO3 and the EVO3+ are both 2 spd cars.... i'm sure you can modify one to run a 2 speed.

The RS4 EVO3 and the EVO3+ are both 2 spd cars.... i'm sure you can modify one to run a 2 speed.
true but if you look at the bottom of his car there is only a single speed in it and the two speed for the evo is a direct drop in.

true but if you look at the bottom of his car there is only a single speed in it and the two speed for the evo is a direct drop in.

1) i knew that... that is why i waited for a later model rs4...
2) Yes but the chassis plate is the same for the Plain RS4, Evo3 and 3+... so if the chassis is the same number.... it can be done.... you just need the correct part numbers to fill in the blanks.

Yes but the chassis plate is the same for the Plain RS4, Evo3 and 3+... so if the chassis is the same number.... it can be done.... you just need the correct part numbers to fill in the blanks.
the original rs4 was a belt drive and the chassis plate was a lot different.

the original rs4 was a belt drive and the chassis plate was a lot different.

look @ the car.. .. .. it's shaft driven....

okay.... pick fly poo poo out of pepper...

1) i knew that... that is why i waited for a later model rs4... "3" variant....
2) Yes but the chassis plate is the same for the Plain RS4 "3" variant, Evo3 and 3+... so if the chassis is the same number.... it can be done.... you just need the correct part numbers to fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
Yes but the chassis plate is the same for the Plain RS4, Evo3 and 3+... so if the chassis is the same number.... it can be done.... you just need the correct part numbers to fill in the blanks.
the original rs4 was a belt drive with a totally different chassis now the rs4 3 evo and evo+ and rs4 2 are shaft driven and all will accept the 2speed

the original rs4 was a belt drive with a totally different chassis now the rs4 3 evo and evo+ and rs4 2 are shaft driven and all will accept the 2speed

1) i knew that... that is why i waited for a later model rs4... "3" variant....
2) Yes but the chassis plate is the same for the Plain RS4 "3" variant, Evo3 and 3+... so if the chassis is the same number.... it can be done.... you just need the correct part numbers to fill in the blanks.

i FIXED my original... the car that this person bought looks to be shaft driven... it has the "enclosed" front and rear diff with a 90 degree diff housing, and you can semi see the shaft in the top picture.....

it is your right and i don't disagree with that. i was letting him know he can put a 2 speed in her if he wants more speed and a better holeshot.

the car is a rs4 3