RPM Lights on the Blitz!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Blitz1.jpg

That looks great!

That looks great, where did you get the leds to put in the canisters?

got a front pic? are they bright?!?

I did some re-design on these LED kits. They will be available in 2 weeks again. I switched form 9V power to receiver pack power. The 9V battery holder was just making the cost go up too much.

thats looks sick! i am definately going to be buying some led lights for my rc trucks

I did some re-design on these LED kits. They will be available in 2 weeks again. I switched form 9V power to receiver pack power. The 9V battery holder was just making the cost go up too much.

Cool! I'll buy one of those when available. :thumbup1:

looks great, how sturdy is the mounting system on rollovers ?

It seems to handle the rollovers pretty good. I try keep on the tires, so its not a real problem for me.

But, my son likes to air it out while racing, so his takes a beating. Nothing broken yet on it.

sounds good, plus the pricing on your website is very enticing. ill surely pass it on, thanks.

That looks great on the Blitz!

I've gotta ask, does that roof light bar fold backwards, or forwards, or both? And how easily?
I'd like to pick one up, but I am on the roof a LOT, haha...

its a rigid mount, knowing RPM they will hold the weight of a SCT as they are not heavy.

its a rigid mount, knowing RPM they will hold the weight of a SCT as they are not heavy.

I thought they were supposed to fold/rotate on the mounts... or was I reading that description wrong?
Was just wondering which way they tended to fold?

There are a few corners at one of my local tracks that I cannot help myself from G-rolling most of the time, and I'm just wondering how these would effect the rolls in that case...
Still want to pick up a black one and just see... :cool:

They can fold back or front. It also depends on how tight you make them.

^^^ wasn't aware of that, good to know and all the more reason to rock it.

where did u get them at?

search around for "RPM Light bar". The wide one like this is universal for nearly all SC truck bodies. You can go to RPM's website and order through their store...

I have one of the light bars the way from amainhobby. As far as actual led lights and wire harness, I haven't purchased one yet.

how much did they cost

how much did they cost?