Rock Crawling phenomenom.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipluther01

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I picked up the last couple issues of Rc Car Action yesterday at Walmart. These issues are riddled with all kinds of rock Crawler parts, trucks, and kits.
I really had no idea how big this aspect of the hobby is really growing. Sorry for the mindless post guys, but I'm really in kinda awe. I may have to consider getting into this. Plus the detail that you guys put into your Scale rigs is fantanstic.

yep its pretty popular. Back yard crawling with pretty much stock crawler kits or all out comp rigs, either way its all bad ass....prefer a all out comper personally though.

yep its pretty popular. Back yard crawling with pretty much stock crawler kits or all out comp rigs, either way its all bad ass....prefer a all out comper personally though.

I would have to agree with Lloyd, it has really exploded, specialy over the last year or so, I prefer to drive my comp rig as well, but once in a while I don't mind driving some ones stock or near stock rig just to take me back to what mine was in the begining, and then have it do lines that they can't get it to do them selves, LOL!!!!!:D

Back