Sold / Found Rock Crawling, 1/18 LiPo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have two 2000 mah 2S LiPo battery packs from maxamps.com. I was using them in my rock crawlers because of their small size, but it says on the maxamps website that they were designed for 1/18 scale use. Here's a list of the features.

Perfect fit for your 1/18 Losi vehicles
2000mah Capacity
7.4 Volts
45mm X 69mm X 18mm
Maximum Continuous Discharge 30 amps
120 grams
Highest performance in the industry
Twice the capacity of NiMH for the same weight
Plug and Play for any charger/balancer/vehicle
We add the connectors and balancing taps for you
Money Back Guarantee
Normally ships within 24-48 hours
Exceeds safety standards of the IATA
Factory Fresh Cells within 3 weeks
Can be recharged unlimited times per day
Copper Tab Cells for lower resistance

This pack replaces a 6 cell 2/3A NIMH Micro pack and is a perfect fit for the Losi Mini-T, Mini-LST, Mini Baja, Mini-Monster Baja, Raminator and Rammunition. The Mini-LST2 requires tray modification or longer posts to fit this pack.
100_0717.gif

I gave $50 each for them, and then paid shipping. I will take $35 shipped for each of them. Both packs have been cycled and balance charged on a regular basis, as I've always properly maintained them. Both packs appear almost brand new, and each pack has been used in a rock crawler for approximately thirty minutes. I just cycled and charged them a few days ago and everything is in working order. I use a Hyperion balance charger, and ALWAYS balance while charging. This is a top of the line charger, and these batteries are in tip top shape.

1 set of used pro-line Hammer tires. I will take $25 for the tires. They are in very good shape, have only been used for about 40 minutes of crawl time on some small rocks in the back yard. Will come with brand new foam out of a pack of Losi Claws.
100_0722.gif

100_0721.gif

2 sets of brand new rock lizards, $15 a set.

2 used basher bodies that came with an axial, 1 Chevy Blazer and 1 Hummer H1. $15 each.

Axial 2.2 beadlocks, $25 a set (Brand New)

I will entertain all reasonable offers. I will have more stuff being added as I go through and decide what all needs to go.

Last edited:
You talking about the LiPo style that u used this weekend?

No, I ran the 1290 mah 2S battery packs this weekend. These are the ones that were in my sack that were just a tad bit bigger.

can you get a pic of the chevy blazer body?

No, I ran the 1290 mah 2S battery packs this weekend. These are the ones that were in my sack that were just a tad bit bigger.

Ah, bout to say, after all that trouble you put them guys through, just to get rid of em. lol
Bumpin for good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.