Road Trip!!! ((Pic heavy!!))

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Ok well I had today off and really really wanted to go crawling somewhere new and bad ass, so the City of Rocks it was!

Pics....(pics do no justice to how big this stuff is! and i only saw just alittle bit of it)
These are just pics of the place, i am trying to upload some rough vids of crawling there....

001-95.jpg

Check it out, illegal hay bails!!!

003-61.jpg

005-46.jpg

008-33.jpg

009-26.jpg

011-23.jpg

013-15.jpg

014-17.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-10.jpg

017-6.jpg

018-7.jpg

020-8.jpg

022-6.jpg

026-4.jpg

027-1.jpg

029-2.jpg

030-1.jpg

031-3.jpg

032-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

034-1.jpg

035-3.jpg

036-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

043-2.jpg

044-2.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

Now some vids, no music added, I'm lazy...

steep stuff!

[ame]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=050-1.flv[/ame]
[ame]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=051.flv[/ame]

Last edited:
Dude are you kidding me! Your rig works so good its crazy...

lol thanks bro, its taken a while to get it setup just like i want but its there now. time for some better motors though.

Looks really nice, and yeh your rig is an animal :D

One question: How the hell are hay bales illegal?

lmao, i was hoping someone would ask.....their illegal cuz the cows dont get a square meal! :hehe:

LMFAO

Thanks for sharing the pics and vids. Badass for sure!

Thanks Rob. Its a great place, there were so many people there, the camping spots were full with out of state rigs, cali, texas, utah, even seen some wisconsin plates.

That Place is sweet lloyd, If I ever make it up ur way we would have to go crawl there for sure, I wonder if my rig could have made any of those lines, LOL!!!

That place looks so good, I want to pull put the crawler and have it try to crawl the pics on the monitor.

That place looks so good, I want to pull put the crawler and have it try to crawl the pics on the monitor.

Any body remember Corky off "life goes on"? what a comment :p:

I finished my SCX-10 the other day and am itching to take it out and crawl something good. Not much here around my back yard. Hence, the crawling on the monitor comment.

lol i hear ya.

That Place is sweet lloyd, If I ever make it up ur way we would have to go crawl there for sure, I wonder if my rig could have made any of those lines, LOL!!!

maybe. this place would be perfect to run full droop on though, so much side hilling and straight up hill stuff.