Rover ex testing.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well I got mine mounted up with Nova DD's all around, sitting at 6.11 lbs right now with DNA's up front and Ulocks in back, both un weighted.

I tried them indoors on my test course first and could instantly see an improvement over both the white rovers and leopards.

They are real soft but they are also heavy and pretty thick compared to the first gen rovers.

It was also 18 degrees when I left the house to go run it outside plus the wind is blowing but they didnt have too much trouble hooking up and the rock I ran them on are slick too with moss.

A couple pics and a crappy vid. (as always, sorry, I can't video and drive well at all.)

001-127.jpg

003-92.jpg

[ame]http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x193/slowngreen/?action=view&current=Movie_0011.flv[/ame]

Looks good sng ill have mine tomorrow can't wait,I heard the new stock foams were an improvment too, is that true?I'm still a week out for my DD's oh and I've been runnin your chassis for a while man, kudos, this thing is bitchin'

Well the foams that came with these are the same as the old Rover foams but the Sedonas are supposed to be taller, so they actually fit the tire lol.

Those look like they were hooking up real nice Lloyd, might have to be the next tire i try.

I'm not a crawler guy, so what looks amazing to me may be old news to any of you guys. I couldn't believe it walked right up that rock face around 2:10. Like it was just a sunday cruize.

Unbelievable little machines.

Guessing it has dig? Saw the rear tires lock to control the slide down the face of one of those while the front tires still pulled.

I don't think I'd have enough coordination to drive one of those, but doing that and taking a vid, your all aces man!

Guessing it has dig? Saw the rear tires lock to control the slide down the face of one of those while the front tires still pulled.

Thanks Olds! And yeah, front and rear dig. Theres one part in the vid where you can see the front not spinning and the rear spinning to push the rear end around alittle.

And yeah Curtis, I'm real impressed with these, worth a try for sure.

Thanks! Off subject a little bit but do they have the vanquish dig?

I did a quick search there and didnt see one. RPP prolly does though.