"Rich Girls" on MTV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diver6127

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
WHAT A BUNCH IF DIMWITTED GIRLS! Geez, I came across this stupid show featuring 2 rich girls, one is tommy "pull my finger's" daughter and some other rich brat. SHIIIIIIIIIIT! these girls are so friggin stupid. Couldn't even figure out how to open the gas tank and then didn't know how to swipe the card to pay for gas at the pump. I know that MTV is really reaching for new shows but it's also a shame that I know quite a few women like this.

What is up america!?!

Yeah, they're a bunch of dumb rich girls...but you know what? I'll marry either one. The hilfiger chick is "kinda" hot, while the other girl isn't...but their money makes them marriage material

Diver, there you have the EXACT reason these girls have their own show on MTV.....

Yup, one is fugly and one is alright. Both completely dumb, I only watched it once.... They should make a show with poor girls, at least they are more smarter than the rich girls....:thumbup:

I would do em all! Have em sprung buyin me shiznit.

Me too! I could use some more RCs and stuff.

I think the only R/C they know of is an R/C Jack Rabbit with multiple speeds.

Thats OK just as long as they let me watch, I will be satisfied.:lick: :smoke:

You know, I don't know why anyone would want to have their own reality show. After the whole Osbournes...no one knew who Jack and Kelly Osbourne were, now they're "celebrities" and the paparazzi follow them around and harass them and poop.

If you ask me, fame isn't worth getting harassed everywhere you go. I'd rather be rich and have no one know who I am.

Originally posted by Akina'sMtx-2
Yup, one is fugly and one is alright. Both completely dumb, I only watched it once.... They should make a show with poor girls, at least they are more smarter than the rich girls....:thumbup:
uuhhh , they already have a show with poor girls! I think its called COPS!

I think RCNT needs a weekly show. We'd put the rest to shame!

And yes, ON MTV!

What ever happened to music videos on MTV??? I thought MTV stood for music television? Every time I have turned on mtv in the recent past I have not found any music :nono: just a bunch of stupid ass shows. I think 99% of what they show now is CRAP!

thus, the reason we need to be on there!

M would stand for Monster. The Monster in Woodies pants. Dude, we would be in!

have you guys seen the previews for thenm putting Paris Hilton and some other rich trashy chick out on a farm for 6 weeks???

Originally posted by robriguez
have you guys seen the previews for thenm putting Paris Hilton and some other rich trashy chick out on a farm for 6 weeks???

Oh great, another stupid show featuring stupid rich girls!

But since we're on the topic of MTV shows ...

I was wathching the show called "room raiders" and there was this guy going through the stuff of 3 girls and he found a vibrator in one of the girls drawers! MAAAAAAAN, if I was him, I would've snooped around for more! Forget the clean underwear drawer, I'd head straight for the laundry basket! I know, many of you are saying "eeeeeeeeew" but you'ld do the same thing. I just admited what you were thinking. :coffee:

I can't believe that any of you think that either of those dogs are even remotely "hot". They are whiny, rediculous little girls who live miserable lives. I don't see any evidence of their money making their lives any more substantial. I live a much better life, and I am not rich, but whatever. MTV puts in on, and the mindless hoards watch it.

Originally posted by robriguez
yeah its called simple life or something like that. what gets me is the rich girl show opening line is watch how these girls live a normal life. normal? yeah right! the one or two mins i have caught the show all i saw was them shopping and partying. yeah thats normal. then i see a segment on CNN about clothing manufactures exploiting foreign countries that use cheap labor. and good old Tommy was brought up they said that some of these companies are paying these people .15-.40 cent per hour to make their clothes! meanwhile putting thousands of americans out of work. sorry just had to vent:nope:

Originally posted by Akina'sMtx-2
they are more smarter than

haha! did ur momma dern learn u how to speak bestest?

whats mtv? oh yeah! thats the channel i stopped watching in the 80's because it became a sham.