Revos and HardDrive/Crowd Pleazer 2.0 Body pics please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuckStang

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guy, thinking about a CP2.0 or a HardDrive body for my revo. You guys have any recent pics youd like to share?

That black/green flamed body really does not look good on that truck with all the blue. Wanna sell it???

My race wheels match it perfectly. I took pics with wheels I was tearing up on the street. Body isn't even cut yet, and I happen to love it. So no you can't have it ;-P

My race wheels match it perfectly. I took pics with wheels I was tearing up on the street. Body isn't even cut yet, and I happen to love it. So no you can't have it ;-P

But, i am giving you the chance to do it better the second time around. You know you can...come on....you can do it....

Just kidding man. I actually love the cp2 body in black the most. I am just not good with paint. Terrible more like it.

I'm getting the crowd pleazer...I'm going to do before and after pics of my major change on my revo

Here is my HardDrive Painted by NcNitro.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is my HardDrive Painted by NcNitro.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have been looking at that body for about a week now, and i decided that i really hate you. ;)

Back