Revo suspension

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbreaker

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Howdy.

So I had a good look at a Revo at an LHS a few days ago, and it was pretty hard to notice that the shocks are setup pretty weird. They lay down on the chassis and there's a linkage between the suspension and the shocks.

Anyways, I thought that it seemed like a good idea; it sure does protect them although a leak will make a mess =) Has anyone comments about the suspension?

Yea,
I like how they set up but i never drove 1 so I'm kinda lury about the handleing and when u hite some big jumbs off road.

Formula 1 and Indy cars are like that. I just ordered one up today, should have it thursday but everyone I talked to that has driven one says it handles great

Hi, well i own one, i just got mine last thursday, having a little problem with the tranny not shifting. Any ways, the suspension handles great, on street it responds outstanding, on dirt it soaks up ever little rut, jumps are very easy to aproach thanks to the zero bump steer, on-air handling is very easy, and on landings i am really surprised how soft the truck lands, as long as you landed on four shoes, if you land it back wheels first, easy on the throttle or it will do a wheelie or flip over..........

I'm think bout getin' 1 but i dont really need it casue i allready have a modifed T-Maxx .......

Back