Sold / Found Revo 3.3 Race Ready!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Race Ready Revo 3.3 and Race Ready Modded Slash

TRADED TRADED TRADED!

P4099683.jpg

Body installed is a JConcepts, and was used as a practice body (it was new in this pic) so it has some war wounds and cracking and such, but is still perfectly useable and still decent to look at.

The wheels shown are NOT included I have a set of yellow dish on there at the moment with I believe BowTies mounted up that will be on the truck when shipped. (Ask for a pic and I will post some brand new pics)

Here is some more tech info on it:

-TRX 3.3 (pullstart) motor with @ 15-20 tank on it total (new motor)
-Single Servo Steering (Tower Pro MG995 Servo) conversion with ProLine Aluminum Arm
-Red Tie Rods all around (Rear has red turnbuckles as well, front does not)
-Tekin Wing Mount with Black ProLine Wing
-17mm hub upgrade
-Forward Only conversion
-Steel Spur Gear
-Shock Socks

Spare parts (see pic link below):
-NIP MIP Clutch
-Stock Revo Wheels (14mm hex)
-23mm White dish wheels with tires (23mm hex)
-LOTS of Tranny Parts (Wide Ratio and Close Ratio Gears)
-2 OptiDrive units (if you ever want to put reverse back in)
-Spare Driveshafts
-Spare Arms
-3 or 4 brand new spur gears of varying sizes
-3 or 4 sets of spare rockers
-Handful of spare tie rods
-Spare Exhaust Pipe and Header
-2 Spare Diffs
-Spare Steering setup
-Spare Shock Mounts
-Shock Rebuild Kits
-Spare Complete set of Spare Shocks
-TONS of spare shock springs
-Plus more (see pics below)

Here is a link to pics of all my spare parts: http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/Revo33Parts# A few of these parts have been used on the truck, but 99% of what you see in these pics is still in the parts collection. I also have a few other parts that don't fit in the small boxes. Spare bumper or 2....spare electronics box. A few other items than what is seen.

I also have a spare custom painted body that I can toss in for an extra $40 (NEVER mounted it or drilled it). To sweeten the deal, I'll even throw in a spare motor for it. It's a TRX 2.5, but it only has @ 1 - 1.5 gallons or so through it. Not as powerful as the 3.3, but would work great as a backup. That's all I used it for as well. I also have the original box that the Revo in as well, but that would be a bit hard to ship.

GREAT Truck that has never let me down....and runs GREAT at the local track. I have converted to a Truggy so the Revo is not getting the love it deserves.

If you want more pics, just ask. The pic shown above is from when the body and wing were new. I will post updated pics for interested buyers.

Here is a pic of the custom lid sitting on the Revo. Still have not drilled it!
P4099682.jpg

I WILL NOT PART THIS OUT YET.

Asking $430 shipped for everything (Custom body and radio not included in "everything").

No radio is included. Add a radio, RX Battery, and fuel....and go racing. I do have a HiTec Aggressor FM Radio setup that is brand new that I will include for an additional $45. It needs an RX crystal (I pirated it for another use). The radio was used @ 5 min when I first got it to make sure it worked. Been in the box ever since.

I will entertain offers and trades, but please no junk...and I have no interest in onroad vehicles. I have 3 that I never use. Off road trades only please....or tools...or what else you got?

Last edited:
No takers yet huh? How bout if I toss in the custom painted body with it? ;-) I hate seeing this killer truck just sit in my workshop! I will also try and post some fresh pictures of it tonight.

New pictures taken tonight:

P7230470.jpg

P7230471.jpg

P7230473.jpg

P7230477.jpg

P7230479.jpg

P7230480.jpg

I also have a modded Slash roller if anyone is looking for one. RPM Parts all around, Alum front skid plate....toss in your electronics and run! $95 shipped.

Steering Servo, VXL ESC/Motor, Wheels and 17mm adapters shown in pic are NOT included in the price shown above, but feel free to make offers on the whole lot.

Sorry for the dusty pics. I ran it Wed night and have yet to clean it.

P7230482.jpg

P7230484.jpg

P7230485.jpg

Last edited:
Added pics of the Slash, and some more info.

Bump. 2 GREAT rigs here.....

Always interested in a good barter....

I'll think it over. I don't have a need for a Monster truck since our local club doesn't race em.....so getting rid of one for another might not be wise for me. That touring car does look nice though......even though I have an RS4 2 already....

I'll think it over. I don't have a need for a Monster truck since our local club doesn't race em.....so getting rid of one for another might not be wise for me. That touring car does look nice though......even though I have an RS4 2 already....

Well I guess if you really have to i'll let you throw in the RS4 2 also......

LOL, let me know what you come up with.

BTW, nothing but the engine and body have ever been ran on the NTC3

Bump! Slash Roller is pending a deal...

$390 shipped. Make me some offers here....Willing to consider trades or partial trades.

I need:

Truggy Servos
Truggy Wheels/Tires
XRay XT8 Parts
LRP28R Piston/Sleeve
Mach 427 Piston/Sleeve
LIPO Batteries
VXL Motor
Aquacraft Super Vee Brushless ESC
RS4 2 Wheels/Tires
Hudy Truggy/Buggy Setup Station
Small Generator
1/8 Truggy Hauler Bag
Electric Truggy Motor/ESC
DX3R or DX3S Transmitter

These are just items I can think of that I need/want at the moment. Things change daily though....so feel free to offer up something NOT on my list.

Price dropped to $375 shipped. Someone must want a nice Revo! I will sell it for less if you don't want the spare parts.....

Price won't go any lower though. I'm already losing money ;-)

Dude!! I can't believe no one has jumped on this... If I weren't so destitute I would be all over it... Has to be someone wanting a nice revo...

P.s. If you have a hard time with this one, Mine won't be goin' anywhere...;)

Do you have it posted local??? Thats the only place I'm getting any bites.. Good luck..

It's up locally as well, but since my local track doesn;t have a Monster Truck class....all I get is tire kickers ;-) If we ran an MT class....I'd just keep it and toss a killer motor in it and go spank people. lol

How much could you do for a roller...just the car put together with all electronics but no motor...doesn't need a body or wheels either...plz pm me a price...very interested...This is for the revo...forget to put that in...LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.