Sold / Found revo 3.3 , picco . 26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well , up for sale is a revo 3.3 with a picco ,26 engine , with a dynamite 053 sidepipe mounted, it has most of the tekno boxes all around, tekno wing mount , center diff. , will come with everything i own for the revo , many spares , too many to name , i will just take a pic of everyhting soon. i am getting out of the rc hobby for good, this revo has to go , and the price does not include shipping , send me a pm for more info or more pics.
350 $ takes it away!!
th_Danse006.gif

th_Danse007.gif

th_tremblant428.gif

th_tremblant431.gif

ok , so does that mean you want to buy it ?

Nice Revo by the way. What are your thoughts on the Picco,did you like it?

trades?? ipods vid games??

Loved the picco !! still runs like new , and secondly , no trades , just cash.

I have 2 Platinums,one converted to platinum stats with OS .21,and one well modified with a Picco on it.Yes I am taking this chance to bragg a little because I am to broke to do anything else. I will have to pass but I have a set of those wheels and tires brand new in package if anyone interested PM me.

Last edited:
Price is negociable if anyone wants it . send me a pm of what you are thinking .

wow , that was almost funny ! This is a place of business if i am not mistaken . Please only serious replies .

320$ for the revo , com'on people , great price for a great truck.

310.00 plus shipping and it is yours .

price drop to 300 plus shipping. Sweet deal here people . lots of stuff coming with the truck.

i will get them tonight or tomorrow . sorry for the wait.

Still for sale, great price people.

It's been a while but worth a shot: Is this still for sale? I could be interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back