Revo 2.5R Please Help Me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rohan

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Heya
i have just purchased a Revo 2.5R

now i cannot start the car, there is no fuel being put through the fuel lines, but if i put fuelk into the carbaretar it will start, and stall obviously about 6-7 secs after because a loss of fuel, can anyone please help me?

You need to prime the fuel line.

Plug the exhaust with your finger and try to start it. Watch the fuel line and when fuel enters the carb, remove your finger.

If that doesn't work, the rubber o-ring on the fuel lid may be bad and you need a new one.

If your fuel lines are old, you should also replace them in case they have a leak.

+1 if there isn't any pressure you're not going any where. That Oring goes out easy too.

have tried priming with my finger, but still does not come through the pipe let alone entering the CARB

i got new glow plug , new fuel lines, bought all the tools, but not a fuel tank yet.

:D ill try and get one tomorrow see if that does it

+1 I also bought my 2.5R used had same issue but after reading threads about possible fuel tank leaks also being the culprit. I opted to just get a new tank and bought the 150cc for I believe less then 15 bucks. The stock tank is only 125cc. I figured I have no idea what the truck went thru before I got it so what the hell whats 15 bucks.

Back