RCNT SC10 contest build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here, last time I touched my nitro it was to waterproof the servos. the whole steering assembly is still in pieces and that was a couple months ago

same here, last time I touched my nitro it was to waterproof the servos. the whole steering assembly is still in pieces and that was a couple months ago

I took mine up to my fathers last weekend and blew the motor up.. My fault of course, but that makes two..

thats because it is the t4 setup.

So do you normally need salsa when dremeling something? :D

those were salsa flavored mixed nuts. I'm always snacking on somthing at my bench

Yeah, up until a few weeks ago when I moved, my old workbench was on the kitchen island, so I usually had some sort of random food item laying around or on my project I was working on.

Looks really sweet, i love stadium trucks, i think if i buy my neighbors HPI Nitro MT i will try to turn it into one some how!

tomorrow is a day off, so i should get back to work on this! its been too long and i think I'm starting to get the shakes. i havent had a good rc fix like this thing in a long time

sorry guys, not much has happend! when I've had the time I just havent felt the need to build! I'm not going to force myself to do it because then it loses its magic

I have built hundreds and it hasn't lost its magic yet but I must admit...if you aren't in the mood...things end up being done 2 or 3 times or you end up stripping screws etc. Take your time but post pics when your "in the mood again" :)

I can understand that. If I'm doing something I don't feel like I usually end up throwing things.

Until I get my workshop up and running, I'm staying away from kits. Too intimidating looking for someone with no desk/workbench and two kids running around.

Until I get my workshop up and running, I'm staying away from kits. Too intimidating looking for someone with no desk/workbench and two kids running around.

been there too...but now with 3 kiddies only my youngest is almost 2 and the other 2 are 11 and 13. I had a good run until we had the little guy. :D

I've been out of town for the last week! give me a break. and my best freind is coming home from iraq on tuesday so this might just hit the backburner untill crunch time for the rcnt bash. sorry fellas

Back