RCNT Membership Map! (Please ad yourself to the Map)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
up there two now!

hey everyone new to this site and fairly new to the rc thing i just bought a new hpi mt2 18ss and before i got it up and running i pulled the rope out of the starter i found out why. i didnt have the the clutches under the bell just right anybody have this for a first time problem?

I'm on the map...this better not show up in my FBI file...

18ssguy said:
hey everyone new to this site and fairly new to the rc thing i just bought a new hpi mt2 18ss and before i got it up and running i pulled the rope out of the starter i found out why. i didnt have the the clutches under the bell just right anybody have this for a first time problem?

hey, welcome to the forum. Make a new thread in general nitro talk and explain your problem. You will get better, faster answers there.

I was looking at the map tonite and noiticed that there was a lot of people from the uk on there who mite or mite not be members?
Whats up with that :shrug:

Yeah, whats up with that?? Theres like 5,000 UK people within like 10mi.

Well, it shows me in Portland, but I'm actually in Southern OR near the CA border, even with the correct zip. <shrug>

Only to people in Maine.Me and VBGagnon,thought for sure their would be more people since i am at the end of I-95 and he is like 3 hours farther north,so thought their would be people south of us.The zip I put down on the map is a town that is 20 miles north of me,i am on the border to where i use their zip or use the zip of a town 10 miles south of me(we use this one),but i put in houlton since it is a bigger town.

Last edited:
ZANDOR said:
I was looking at the map tonite and noiticed that there was a lot of people from the uk on there who mite or mite not be members?
Whats up with that :shrug:

Buggyracer28 said:
Yeah, whats up with that?? Theres like 5,000 UK people within like 10mi.

The choices of location outside of the US is a lot more restricated, IE it only has major towns and cities plus we cannot post by postcode(Zip). Also don't forget that the UK Is slightly smaller than.....Oregon...so the uk members on here will look much more concentrated.

Hello

New Forum for me... I am from Burlington Wisconsin and am happy to be a part of your Huge forum that you have here... Hope to meet some nice and helpful people. Also, hope to be a help to some others too...

welcome! you will find lots of helpful people here, but remember before posting any topic with a question, try the search first. There have been several topics that come up over an over. anyway, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back