...RcNitroTalk...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thomas is in fact form sweden..i think the other ones I'm talkin about are the "rat rod build-off"

I saw the one three times where bluebear got fired. That kid is a dope.

I think Boyd has a right to run things how he wants. Regardless if it makes him a peepee or not. It's his shop, his butt on the line, his name that gets tarnished when those yahoo's don't do a good job or don't do the job at all.

Sometimes, with moron's, your forced to rule by fear and fear alone. If all those guys had respect for who they work for and what they do, he wouldn't need to rule by fear at all.

Just my .02

Skyline Racer said:
Believe it or not, I like to sing Even Flow to the guy... :
the guy...which guy? :jk:

I wish that I could play the guitar, or sing. I couldn't play anything even if my life depended on it!

I can play with myself if my life depends on it. But I have to be really bored :smoke:

Anyways, I don't like having blistered fingertips. That's why I quit trying to learn the guitar

vbgagnon said:
the guy...which guy? :jk:

I wish that I could play the guitar, or sing. I couldn't play anything even if my life depended on it!
Haha, I dont know where you got that from man. It doesn't look like what I would right...

Anyways, I Pretty much taught myself. I've only been playing since August '04. I guess I learn quick because i'm pretty interested. The ladies like it too! Whooo Hoo! Try it out VB if you think it would be cool. I'll tell you guys this, It will piss you off, Just be patient... Something that i'm usually not haha.

-Skyline

Haha, VB, You ass, you took out the "," hahahahaha, PJ was who I was talking about, The Lead Singer.

Back