RC10GT - lame handling?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like to poke fun at the newb eh .....

Loser eh....

LOL....

Seriously dude.....we need to get together about your project at the park.....I may be able to help you guys out .....

-Sag

Originally posted by StaticSag
I'd have to say I am a lone XXNT guy with 3 GT racers in the family and my NT will drive circles around them GT's......even with their .21's and ported .15's.....mine is bone stock RTR .....

but seriously.....on a larger more WFO track the GT is faster but when it gets tight they don't have a chance

-Sag

IF you want to hang with the big boys in tight tracks you need the M3 Pro-Line Tires and upgrade the servo to Airtronics AIR 94758Z Competition High Speed/High Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo and you willrun circle around the NT.

I was just tryin to nudge nitro a bit....lol

no RTR will turn circles around either the Losi or the GT when raced prepped....

I just think the Losi handles better out of the box....

-Sag

Sag........to think after all these years we will be R/C racing once again. Kinda like an R/C reunion if you ask me. Can't wait til we have our own track in UC. Let's get the ball rollin' dude!......P.S.....watch those anti AE comments too buster....or should we say......team:loser:

Ya man....like flashback to the 80's huh....LOL

Can't wait till we get it done myself.....

=Sag

team loser......

now thats funny nitro, we will show em what the old gt's will do and how good they will handle when properly set up.. i will be glad when the ground dries so the big trucks will come..:thumbup:

LOL.....Did nitro tell ya I got us a dirtmover?

Looks like the weather is gonna kill us for saturday outdoors so whats ya'lls plans?

Jonesboro is having a 50 lap endurance race SATURDAY instead of Sunday due to the SuperBowl. What ya'll think bout makin the trek down? OR, Ya'll know a good place to go this weekend .....I'm jonesing for the smell of nitro....lol

let us know if ya wanna go somewhere else but for now the Jonesboro track is where we plan on going.....track opens at 10am

-Sag

i have to work saturday, but nitro may want to go with ya just shoot him an e-mail...

saturday.........

......is a no go for me too. Seems I got honey-do stuff.......or in my case....momma do.......:D

It's all good guys......We not gonna make the trek either.....

prolly just gonna play behind the house.....Mitch's motor didn't make it in....

I'll stop by at see you guys tomorrow...

-sag