rc online stores?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well thats a broad question, it would depend on what you're looking for. I personally shop at the places that offer the best customer service.

If it's parts you're looking for, we have tons of stuff at www.eastendmachining.com, and we take pride in working harder than humanly possible to take care of our customers at EEM. I was a long time customer of EEM before becoming an employee because I come from a long line of business men and women and I know how rare it is to find someone who runs their business the way Joe does.

completely forgot about putting up this post... thanks Charlie for the advice- i question was pretty vague so ill elaborate. what sites are do you guys use for stock replacement parts, and stuff like tires and bodies?

alright cool. it seems like everyone is big on amain and tower, seems like they come up often enough in threads.

Several stores on ebay have been good to me too. Before discovering eastendmachining.com, and then later becoming an employee, I ordered about 95 percent of my stuff through ebay, and never been screwed yet by buying from reputable vendors.

We have a huge selection of stock replacement parts in stock at East End Machining, I'm always amazed at the inventory, and I work there lol.

I use RCBoyz, both website and eBay.
genkidoridori.com
asiatees.com
amainhobbies.com
towerhobbies.com
rcplanet.com
Forums

tower offers great specials and the longer you stay with them they send you great discounts