RC Fundraiser for Fisher - Asking for Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a go fund me, set up? That may help. :thumbs-up:. It's worth a shot and can only help. They know from experience how to make it all work. :cool: . Let us know. 👌

Last edited:
Is there a go fund me, set up? That may help. :thumbs-up:. It's worth a shot and can only help. They know from experience how to make it all work. :cool: . Let us know. 👌
Yeah, they do. I posted the link in post #7.

Anybody else care to help? If we can get a little more we can also grab some electronics for a crawler Fisher is working on.

Did you go ahead with the 450?
Not yet. Waiting to see if we were going to get a little more so we could place the order with Big Boys all at once.

We are up to $510 now. I forgot to update the OP.

Not yet. Waiting to see if we were going to get a little more so we could place the order with Big Boys all at once.

We are up to $510 now. I forgot to update the OP.
How much more is needed?

If Fisher would rather have something else, and the hobby shop is willing, I'm not opposed to him trading the SR10.
I think the SR10 would be a blast in the hospital. Those slick floors would be great for drifting 😄

Lookout nurses!

The guys there at big boy toys are really great people
Man, you aren't kidding here. Jeremy at Big Boy is one helluva nice guy. He is doing everything at his cost, so he REALLY hooked us up. Fisher is going to be setup pretty darned well with the package he's getting. I am going to see if we can get pics or a video of him opening his stuff. If so I will share them here.

Man, you aren't kidding here. Jeremy at Big Boy is one helluva nice guy. He is doing everything at his cost, so he REALLY hooked us up. Fisher is going to be setup pretty darned well with the package he's getting. I am going to see if we can get pics or a video of him opening his stuff. If so I will share them here.

That is awesome! What all is he getting?

I think I have fired the other “local” hobby shop 🤣 definitely will be supporting these guys more when I can. If they were closer I would be in there a lot more

That is awesome! What all is he getting?

I think I have fired the other “local” hobby shop 🤣 definitely will be supporting these guys more when I can. If they were closer I would be in there a lot more
I posted the goods in the PM. I don't want Fisher to see, just in case he is here lurking 😅

I'm salty i didnt find this sooner, subbed so i can throw in on next package for the youngster
It's all good man. He has enough stuff to keep his mind occupied for a while 😉

Back