random chassis??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laton7

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys, i got this chassis from a garage/carboot sale (any one know the difference :p) for £10 mainly for the charger and two sets of wheels but then when i bought it looked at the chassis and it doesn't look to bad so i was wondering if anybody knew what make and model it was and if it is any good. it came with futaba R152J receiver, stock G20 kyosho motor, a tamiya TEU101BK ESC, two sets of kyoto wheels and tyres, an Ansmen AC 30 timer charger and as you can see lots of metal hop ups. if you guys want any more pics of it or more info i have forgotten then don`t hesitate to ask :first_place:

Last edited:
Looks like it was a decent touring sedan in its day. Hope you get it figured. Are you going to try to get it going?

yea that's the plan. iv currently got a brushless 12t combo sitting around and I'm trying to save up for a good chassis to put it in but i might just pop it in and see what gives?

i have been told it is a kyosho TF-5S?

does any body have any idea whether this is worth anything?

email this guy and he should be able to tell you something about . just send him a bunch of pic's . he figured out mine and it was made about 20 yrs ago it is (mine a kyosho dx2) just give him a day or 2

the website is
www.infernosonly.com

[email protected]

Last edited:
Awsome thanks :D

Back