radio problem?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetman

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well lots of power in the controller and lots in the truck but asoon as it is 4 to 5 feet away the thing goes f----- crazy no lose wires everything is pluged in someone please help:mad:

First make sure your antenna is not cut anywhere.

next check to see for metal to metal contact.

Is that a LST2, and are you using a rx pack?

Sounds like the antenna wire is messed up. If you don't have any range, that's typically the problem. Check the wire on the receiver and make sure your antenna on the remote is screwed in entirely.

Did it just start happening? Has it ever worked properly?

Sounds like the antenna wire is messed up. If you don't have any range, that's typically the problem. Check the wire on the receiver and make sure your antenna on the remote is screwed in entirely.

Did it just start happening? Has it ever worked properly?
just started other then that so far its a good little truck ps thanx for the help

First make sure your antenna is not cut anywhere.

next check to see for metal to metal contact.
thanx i will take a look :buggy1:

Your antenna wire might have disconnected from the receiver internally. they have a little knot that keeps the wire from slipping out. If you know a little bit about it, make sure the wire is not frayed and is still connected to the circuitry of the receiver.

Your antenna wire might have disconnected from the receiver internally. they have a little knot that keeps the wire from slipping out. If you know a little bit about it, make sure the wire is not frayed and is still connected to the circuitry of the receiver.[/QUOTE looks good too me starting to lose my cool with this truck hope it dont end up like my monster gt sold the f in thing anyway thanx i will take a look at that wire to see if it is still connected:iris: