Racer/scaler/crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, 70:1 low gear and 25:1 high gear. It will be geared WAY down too with the smallest pinion and largest spur i can find. I really don't want much more than 35-40 out of it wide open.

The truck is a full roller right now. The wheels and tires look SICK on it. The powerstroke shocks are super smooth and have massive shafts. The overall stance will be perfect once i get a little weight on it.

I have a traxxas 2075 servo on the way for steering and before you cry foul, remember that it only has to turn 2.2 flatirons on unweighted plastic wheels.

I am also going to run one of the black plastic radio shack H2 bodies on it. I couldn't decide what to run and this is a cheap good looking body.

I took a few great pictures of it and even a teaser of the BEAST driveshafts i am using but i can't find the camera now.

Maybe tomorrow. If everything comes in, you will get a video next weekend.

so when you comming hit our spot?

As soon as the mud and water dries up

mud/water is only on the trail there. The spot is all dry and sweet.

gimme a few weeks. we'll hit it soon.

yay. can't wait to try out the cco1 out there

gonna mms you a few pics in a second. you can verify the trucks greatness. lol

It sounds like a killer rig...Don't sell the mofo before we have at least one GTG!

not selling this one. built it for my son.
IMG_1171.png

IMG_1172.png

IMG_1173.png

IMG_1176.png

IMG_1177.png

IMG_1196.png

IMG_1197.png

IMG_1198.png

IMG_1199.png

IMG_1200.png

IMG_1203.png

IMG_1204.png

Boy they sure look purtty when they are new, LOL!!! looks sweet!!!

thanks. i am just waiting on parts now. Everything should be here this week.

Haven't heard anything back from the guy with the servo so i may just throw in a cheapy that i have here. Either that or steal one from alpine while he is playing with his ferret.

Last edited:
The ferret is gone, ASS. lol. Go look at my cc-01 pix from today!

damn that thing is going to look bad A$$ when its done

The first picture of your baby is priceless. What a little ham! Rig looks great as well.

servo is on order and so are a pair of 3S Hyperion 2100 lipo's. They recommend at least 40A for this motor esc combo and the batteries i had before were only good for 25. These are good for 52A so I should be good. I had to keep the mah down because when running 6S, weight becomes an issue.

why thank you kind sir.

A thread worthy of chip's time!!!!

You still never got back with me about those lipo taps. I am gonna stop inviting myself to your place if you keep it up. :)