R.I.P Jim Dogg

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the kind words everyone. Was really hard not having him welcome me this morning.

I hate it for you. I lost my min pin the same way about a year ago. Still miss her.

Thanks guys. Its so hard. I come to tears every time I open the door and he's not there ready to go with me. I made his grave with cross about 100 ft. out and I can see it from the window, I think that will help me.
I hate death so much.

i had to put my R.E. pit down just a few weeks ago, and that dog was by far my best friend, she knew when i was upset, she knew when i was happy. She was a very loyal companion, very protective over my lil girl and an excellent watch dog for my family when i was at work. lloyd i know how ur feeling and i feel for you we will both miss our pets and just know they are in a better place now. heck they prolly are playing together right now as we speak

dogs are the best people
Some are even better than the best people.

When my last "Watch" dog Rolex died at 16, I NEVER wanted to go through that sadness again.
Then I read, "The grief you feel when you lose a close companion is a small price to pay for all the laughter and happiness they gave you."
I've been tearing up reading this thread knowing what it's like for you, Lloyd, thinking of all the years I had with Rolex, but here, lying next to my feet is Seiko, and not a day goes by without a lot of laughter and happiness.
Bless you both, Rolex and Jim Dogg, and thanks for your dedication to your best friend.

Last edited:
Yeah thats true. Just knowing him and having him in my life is all I could ask for. Its so effing hard to not think about him and just start crying, but its starting to be good tears now, remembering all the good and not just picturing him as I saw him when his life was ended.

i really love dashounds. have had 2. its really amazing how fast they can run.

It's amazing how us humans can become so attached to dogs. I guess it's because you can trust a dog a lot more than you can most humans.

Slowgreen, I have been to plenty of funerals, plenty of friends and family very close to me. The only ones I have ever cried at are the dogs.. I understand your pain. It may take a while but one day soon you will wake up and realize your ok! Its amazing how much those little guys influence our lives. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Same for me Farm boy, I've never cried at a funeral, not sure why but just haven't. But when a pet dies it just kicks my butt.

Dogs are the ONLY animals on this earth that actually WANT to be with people.

If dogs do not go to Heaven, when I die I want to go where they went.