Pros and Cons of having a fleet of RCs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srusinek

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got 8 vehicles which 2 of them are electric and i have to say the pros of having a fleet is something different to drive and bash. The cons is definetly the maintenance and the fuel cost. What are some other pros and cons of having a fleet of RCs?

Yeah, that about covers it. I found having a jato, 1/8 buggy, savage and lst gave me one for every mood. Only thing I never had was an onroad.

All that said, I think my revo and 5b will be getting all my wheel time this year. My remaining savage and jato will just sit on the shelf.

Out of 6, which one do I drive?

They're all modded up, so yes, it's expensive too!

I've been driving my Summit lately, its too cold for the Revo, stampede, or the rustler. And now I have a new 2.4 Savage pre-ordered. Man I can't wait till april!

I've been driving my Summit lately, its too cold for the Revo, stampede, or the rustler. And now I have a new 2.4 Savage pre-ordered. Man I can't wait till april!

i have 38 so whatever mood I'm in i have a toy for that .no shelf queens here me and my 10 year old godson enjoy everyone of them .the only bad thing is i can't beleive him. he manages to want the only cars i dont have fully charged receiver batts or stick packs ready for .if i have 15 cars ready to go he has a sixth sence to choose something not ready to go.

well it depends on what you have in your fleet
i only run 3 different fuels
traxxas 20% for all traxxas except jato 3.3
traxxas 33% only for 3.3 jato
everything gets 20% byrons gen2

electric you can have packs that can be used in more than one car or truck
having stampedes rustlers and bandits you have some spare parts that can be used for the others. same thing with having more that on tmaxx and stuff like that
i have my brothers that come over play with me and use my cars and trucks
if they break it then they are buying parts and they buy the fuel
then i have the 1/18 scales for the kid and adults to play with onroad or the dirt oval

many pros and cons
if you have a bunch and you break one then you put it aside and order parts and you have other to play with until its fixed

I like to keep my smaller ones mostly stock and reliable, like the rustler and bandit. and then i have my show off, money pit. My T Maxx is loud, fast and really purdy. unfortunatly my maxx is really unreliable because its so loud, and really stupid fast, and purdy.

most of the time i play with my stock rustler!

Back