problem with radio

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highflyin

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ii have a nrs4 rtr and the wheels turn right at full throttle. does anyone no what it might be.

is this doing it only when the car is running and a distance away from you? There could be some inteferance from any number of things. Check the wiring, and make sure you have fully charged, or fresh batteries. Hope this helps.

It does it only when its running. it has new reicever bateries in it and it doesant matter how far awway it is it still does it

check and make sure that all ur servos are working right.

bryan

thanks i will try to fix it tomarro

Only at full throttle?

Metal-to-metal contact will induce RF interference. You might have a header rattling against a pipe...

the header isnt touching the pipe

Actually, the pipe on the RTR is composite. But it still sounds like metal to metal interference. That's a tough one on the NRS4. A significant portion of the car is plastic. I'll have to bring mine in for a minute and look it over....

May want to also check the antenna wire, the battery wire and all the servo wires to see if any got stripped. Just a thought.

i will ckeck all the wires tomaro. i put the associated pipe one it

Have you ever slammed your car into anythingat a high speed? -Curb? -Pole? -Tire? Check your chassis for distortion. It's possible you've got a tweaked chassis (bent or slightly distorted). If you do, well, good luck because it's almost better to buy a new one. You can try to lay it on a flat surface and take a mallet and beat it out, but if you're not carefull you'll just cause more problems.
Also, check your camber and toe-in on all 4 sides. If they are off enough, it could cause your car to pull hard to one side under accelleration. Check your manual and reset them all to factory specs.
Check it out and let us know. Good luck.

it aint the chassis becaues if you hold it up and hit the gas the frount wheels turn.

buddy of mine had the same problem. Pick up the chassis off the ground hit the throttle and after a sec or two the wheels would turn for no reason.

It turned out to be his receiver....Once he got a new one everything was fine.

Do you have another ride you can swap out receiver just to test with....

yea i have an rc10gt ill try that later

i found out what it was it was the radio crystles thanks everyone for the help

Originally posted by highflyin
yea i have an rc10gt ill try that later

Crystal?? why?? not same frequency?? or bad?? Which one?? Tx or Rx??:(

i dont no which one it was i put to new cristals in it and it was fixed