Post your Pictures of your monsters...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7983-800.gif

Your a truck driver? I bet that you get some awesome places to use your rigs. Lucky!

wow !! thats how to do it

just found the place to go to talk about all rc. i have a baja 5b with a e.s.p/full port 30.5cc motor and i love it !! :D

I bash my baja pretty good :) I did the RPM arms during the build so that is all good. I need to get a alum spark plug cover and the turtle top plate for the front. Also the Scorpion chassis brace for the front to make it more bash proof.

here's some more FG Monster Pics, :)

PIC_0020.gif

Monster18307023.gif

Monster18307013.gif

Monster19307005.gif

monster20042007008.gif

monstermarch31009.gif

Hmm wheelie in the hill much? ;) get a jetpro exhaust, and do some modding and it will do :)

i dont have it anymore since i had to move to the us in late 07 :( i would recommend the fg monster to anyone with deeeeep pockets if used for bashing, cause you will pay a lot of learning money up front, once you figured out what to mod which way :) you will actually just go and take it out, the last few rideouts i did with my monster, i only broke rims (too much torque) and sometimes i d break a upright in the front or a arm s , that is it. for a truck like that size and the ammount of fun you have.
so yes i really loved my fg and I'm sad that i had to sell it :(

Youtube...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/hitm4n1985

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, that must be me..:D.. these are 2 of my "monsters". redcat rampage mt(rage) and my redcat rampage tt(torment). the mt is loaded with alum and a sick mill. the tt is simply disturbing. i'll have some good video with the upgraded motors tomorrow. i also have a 5bss, but its boring and sits on the shelf.
its hard to see how large it really is, but my mt is bigger then my 60lbs dog(and faster)
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/newattachment.php?do=manageattach&p=

Nice looking Rampage, that's awesome !:thumbup: The link doesn't work.:\

Actually, there is a T Maxx pic thread in the T Maxx forum, a LST pic thread in the Losi LST forum, and a Savage pic thread in the HPI Savage forum. If WoodiE doesn't have a problem with another Monster pic forum, then I am sure we can accommodate you...

:goodpost:

Baja_5b_by_Cupooterluvr.jpg

I need to repaint it, lol.

Nice 5B Baja, looks good to me !:thumbup: Durwank used to have a 5B Baja, but he sold it because he kept having trouble keeping it running.;)

Itsalifeworthliving, cool vids.....they both sound like go-karts.:D

Last edited:
depends on witch one you go for i have seen them from $800.00 to almost $1300.00 for the 5ts

Back