Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go...
HPIM2537.jpg
[/IMG]

HPIM2532.jpg
[/IMG]

I have a few pics for you all. Enjoy the candy shots.

My TRX2.5RS

Scotto007.jpg

Scotto006.jpg

Scotto008.jpg

Scotto011.jpg

Scotto009.jpg

My TRX3.3R 08' PE

Scotto004.jpg

Scotto005.jpg

Hangin with his Bro

Scotto012.jpg

Also have a E-Revo MM Edition

DSC04122.jpg

DSC04123.jpg

DSC04121.jpg

Love the wheels, what are they?

Not my car, but those are the Onfa Hyper St Pro wheels. I just got some off ebay. They are identical in size to Traxxas Revo wheels and have same mounting bead as Traxxas.

DSC00006_1_

Some uptate :p

Ansmann w5 transmitter.
Tuned GRP .21 engine
Team integy 36T steel spurgear
Racers edge 16T clutch bell
Small 3 shoe clutch
Bluebird bms-621 MG servo's

Hope soon to get 17mm wheel hex's and maybe punised 8-eight body.

Not my car, but those are the Onfa Hyper St Pro wheels. I just got some off ebay. They are identical in size to Traxxas Revo wheels and have same mounting bead as Traxxas.
[SIGN]thanx a bunch[/SIGN]

do what they do best

Attachments

• IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 169
here is my revo.
this is going up for sale or trade
i would like 700 for it or trade
pm me with offers i will not ship first in a trade

RC005.jpg

RC006.jpg

RC007.jpg

RC008.jpg

RC009.jpg

RC010.jpg

Last edited:
Yep slayer body and i did a ton of trimming but i think its better/ cooler looking than the stock revo body. Yeah i cut the bead off the badlands mt tires to fit it in the bead mount on the trx wheels but the rubber is too thick to fit it in there so i just folded the tire under its self and glued it to the outside of the rim. Its holding up very well so far.

452010017.jpg

Here it is. added roll cage, rpm fron and rpm true track rear, alum push rods and toe links, alum shock mounts and new wheels and tires. I got alum shocks but i have to build them( alum end caps, titanium rods alum bodies) this thing is starting to get real fun now. I have it tuned to pull wheelies by just hitting the throttle.

Dont roll it lol
That body looks good, i might try to imitate that.

Brand new

002-8.jpg

Last edited:
Modified the body, installed long travel rockers and Traxxas wing mount with Exo-Carbon rear wing, and ofcourse that wing mount is broken allready. Front shock tower and rear axle carriers are broken as well. :(
189420_194117323953987_100000671628670_570676_3512902_n.jpg

Next upgrades are going to be Traxxas sway bar kit, ST racing concepts axle carriers, shock towers, front and rear skid plates, front bumper mount, Traxxas extented wb suspension arms, Integy Revo wing mount's mid piece and 5308's Pro Graphics body :)

How did you brake the front shock mount?

Back