Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well been working on this like all weekend....darn thoes protoform bodies are thick had a hard time triming it..but dremel did the job :LoL: this is my first body i painted like this and my first protoform bodies..this is way more better than the thin like paper bodies that HPI has never get thoes ever againg..

heres what i just got traxxas axles hitec servos motor saver air fliter spektrum 2.0 rotor adator traxxas wing mount integy wing tekno servo mount proline 23mm adapators..
more orders are on the way...thats it for now
well any ways what you think??its pearl white ahhhh look so nice in person..

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Last edited:
damn i think thats my new revo idle so how much to do me up a body like that?

Very nice rig cooldude. How's the RB 523?

Very nice rig cooldude. How's the RB 523?
ohhhweee man this motor screammmmmms for speed i love this engine way better than 3.3 engine..its loud too..i like that.:LoL::LoL:.its perfect not to big of a engine just right.... the power is AWESOME!!! runing it oDONELS 20% good engine..just opening it on half way and flies...very good run time on one tank too..no wonder RB site has no info on the power for the engine because speaks for itself.''RB THE POWER OF CHAMPIONS'' .:celebrate::winnar:

thanks

Lot of good looking race trucks showing up here lately! If I ever clean mine up enough I'll show some under the hood pics.

Finally posting pics of my revo 3.3

Hey everyone,
Well finally decided to post some pics of my 1 month old revo 3.3. I used to own a Savage SS about 4 years ago and was not happy with it so I sold it and just stuck with 1/10th on road cars. This is my first truck since the savage and I'm hook on it. Love the performance right out of the box. So, I been buying everything for it since the first week I purchased it. I purchased a proline body because did not like the body it can with. I destroyed it the second day I had it. I'm not the best painter but I don't care because this truck is meant to be driven hard and not sit on the shelf looking pretty. So far here are the upgrades I've done:
Proline protoform body
Platinum 17mm wheel hex nuts
Platinum response wheel/tires
Traxxas carbon wing
Traxxas steel driveshaft
Fuel filter
Platinum transmission
Motor saver air filter
THS Racing exhaust
Ofna roto start
JR RS310 receiver
Traxxas sway bar kit (not installed yet)
Traxxas smaller receiver box
150cc fuel tank

Let me know what everyone thinks....
DSC02460.jpg

DSC02483.jpg

Last edited:
nice...so you have FOC only then why not get the TEKNO servo mount..gets rid of that traxxas one makes it look bulky..

how that THS pipe sound? do you feel a better engine response or something like better power?

do a single servo conversion and grind off the bump stops in the steering bellcrank

I like your ride. I just got the new Revo 3.3 Item #5308 from tower hobbies for $459.99 shipped, it looks like Traxxas got smart and made one with all the good hop ups just like yours and cut the price which is Great. I have had 3 of the 4 versions of the revo that they put out and this one is Sweet out of the box.

Last edited:
nice...so you have FOC only then why not get the TEKNO servo mount..gets rid of that traxxas one makes it look bulky..

how that THS pipe sound? do you feel a better engine response or something like better power?

I will look into that Tekno servo mount. I got the TRaxxas FOC because thats my LHS had in stock when I went.

Just got the exhaust and filter today and been sick so I haven't had a chance to run it with the new exhaust. I hope to get it out tomorrow if the weather holds up. I will post back on the exhaust....

do a single servo conversion and grind off the bump stops in the steering bellcrank
I'm was considering on the single servo conversion, been trying to get some feedback on that...thanks for the heads up.

I like your ride. I just got the new Revo 3.3 Item #5308 from tower hobbies for $459.99 shipped, it looks like Traxxas got smart and made one with all the good hop ups just like yours and cut the price which is Great. I have had 3 of the 4 versions of the revo that they put out and this one is Sweet out of the box.

Thanks for the complement...I was pissed because I just saw that they came out with a new version with all the hopups and I just purchased mine exactly a month ago...Oh well

I know, that is how my luck goes to. I have had to sell my other Revos because I got short on money and needed it for kids. I told my self I am not going to sell this one because the kids do not appriciate any thing that is done for them any way.

when you do the single servo dont skimp out make sure you get something thats going to last

Dave make sure you richen the engine up, my 3.3 was very lean when I switched from stock to the THS. You'll love it, I picked up an easy 15% increase in power all around.
I wish I had a dollar for all the other Traxxas owners who asked me why my Revo was so damn fast compared to theirs'. I could walk away from every other Revo I put it up against.

Dave make sure you richen the engine up, my 3.3 was very lean when I switched from stock to the THS. You'll love it, I picked up an easy 15% increase in power all around.
I wish I had a dollar for all the other Traxxas owners who asked me why my Revo was so damn fast compared to theirs'. I could walk away from every other Revo I put it up against.
Thanks for the heads up. I was going to run it today, but ran into a problem today when installing my sway bar kit. I stripped the button head screws on both rear rocker arm post. Seems like the used some serious locktite. Had to drill them out and going to my LHS tomorrow to pickup a new set.

2.5r chassis with stock motor for now
integy piggybacks
FOC / center diff
traxxas extended wheelbase rear arms
traxxas wing and mount
motor saver modded for stock neck
prolines and bowties
illusion body

next mods include...

rear brake kit as soon as i pick up a 3.3 rear tranny case
and once this motor dies i'll be going OS, not sure which exact motor but suggestions are welcome

http://usera.imagecave.com/kraut/PIC-0024.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of us on here are having great success with the 21 TM. It runs warm but it is smooth and strong.

Nothing special, I've done a few upgrades but have lots more planned.

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

Back