Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
revo34.jpg

revo33.jpg

revo32.jpg

revo31.jpg

revo30.jpg

Ok are these new sway bars for real. Do they really work is what I'm trying to say lol. I see them everywhere and just dont get how they would help a revo. Maby its me but go figuar.

The Revo comes with a lot of body roll. I love my sway bars, You can keep all of your up & down travel but lose the roll

Idk, I guess id just have to see a truck in person with them before I lay down the cash for that lol.

Bryson

I am a basher, so I do not know how they would do for a racer. I know that the number of roll-overs has been greatly reduced. I have upgraded the springs, 50 wt shock oil, and P3 rockers. I upgraded the sway bars, rockers, and shock oil at the same time, so honestly, that could be due to any or all of the upgrades.

Thank you, It is my 1st nitro, but I think that I have done well with it. Do you see anything that you would do now?

i like the purple fuel lines, its nice to see that someone else is toning down the blue. haha

Yeah, the Baja is nice... no tuning, no after run procedure. Nice!

Dude wheres your air filter? lol. Ya one of my rigs I'm trying to make it all black, but the other one will be as close to red whit and blue you can get. Just wait, another few hundred dollars and ill have new pics of my trucks up.

Bryson

Back