Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
changed up quite a few things on mine since i last posted here, figured id put up a refresher.

major upgrade is the 17mm hubs and wheels. i kept destroying the 14mm. i also got the mbx-5t tank and tekno boxes installed.

edit: i also added the sensor nomadio radio with temp sensor.

DSC02522.jpg

DSC02521.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

Last edited:
i love those Zombies.

i've got a set, they are a strictly mud tire for me.

the zombies handle well on everything I've been on, dirt, grass, concrete. hell i can wheely on wet pavement with them...

but there way soft, so i ran a two layer band of 3M duct tape on them. absolutly no balloning

HILLFINGER, ur nephew's body, is that just an illuzion?

Actually they are both regular JConcepts Illuzions not the Blue & Green Tango that Z400 posted his other body that is Blue & White is the regular JConcepts Illuzions also.

the zombies handle well on everything I've been on, dirt, grass, concrete. hell i can wheely on wet pavement with them...

but there way soft, so i ran a two layer band of 3M duct tape on them. absolutly no balloning

i've never ran mine in the grass or dirt or even on the road.
i went out to a construction site last fall with a friend.
he had a savage x out there with nearly bald t bonz tires, i think thats what they are called.. maybe dirt bonz?

anyways.. i had just bought the losi zombies off a kid on the net, mounted on white dish wheels.

that day was the one and only day i had ran them. and it was pure mud everywhere we went.

OS .18tm went under water twice that day. :spit:

every since the tires have sat on my desk. i dont even have any pictures of the mounted, well i have 1 but its a tire size comparison shot.
but yea, mine have been sitting for months now. i need to get them out sometime again. :bandit:

Hillfinger, i noticed that u didnt have the glow plug wire connected to the glow plug... are u just using a glow igniter? If so, why, and what kind are u using?

I use a Glow Igniter with Roto-Start, EZ-Start was crapping out on me, helps lighten it a little and didn't want to mess with trying to make it work with a side pipe, not real sure it would anyways. I use the Ofna Roto-Start.

Thats one awesome body HILLFINGER!!!:)

Thanks BOUTCH

in your opinion, wut do you guys think is the best set of tires that fit the stock split spoke wheels?

if u run t-maxx wheel u can use any tire,the revo have the crazy split design

HILLFINGER-are the response tires similar to the stock ones in weight? I'm looking for pretty light tires, i saw the sporttraxx and they are even lighter... wut do u think

HILLFINGER-are the response tires similar to the stock ones in weight? I'm looking for pretty light tires, i saw the sporttraxx and they are even lighter... wut do u think

The total weight savings when the stock tires are replaced with SportTraxx tires is 124 grams.

The total weight savings when the stock tires are replaced with the Response racing tires is 305 grams.

This is from the Traxxas web site so it should be fairly accurate, the Response is a littler hope this helps.

Picture of Body I painted for bashing, $19.00 can't beat that.
revo14.jpg

Pictures after doing a little bashing with my nephew.

revo15.jpg

revo17.jpg

revo16.jpg

revo18.jpg

revo19.jpg

revo20.jpg

revo21.jpg

-do you find your shock boots that helpful, HILLFINGER? I've looked into them but they dont seem that neccesary

the dirt doesn't really pose a threat to me since i have this NITRO KLEEN stuff. Its like powder and u spray it on the dirt. it goes away instantly. maybe the shock boots would help though. wut kind of body is your basher. 19.00 bucks aint bad

the dirt doesn't really pose a threat to me since i have this NITRO KLEEN stuff. Its like powder and u spray it on the dirt. it goes away instantly. maybe the shock boots would help though. wut kind of body is your basher. 19.00 bucks aint bad

Majestic MT Body

Back