Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, Very nice trucks all around.

Hey Thunderracer if I were you I would take off that air filter and buy a motor savers(or some good rc grade foam filter).

That filter looks just like a K&N filter, and wile they may be fine on other non-RC engines they are made of a paper element and let a ton of dust into the engine.

But any ways, you have a very nice Revo !

Last edited:
I agree, Very nice trucks all around.

Hey Thunderracer if I were you I would take off that air filter and buy a motor savers(or some good rc grade foam filter).

That filter looks just like a K&N filter, and wile they may be fine on other non-RC engines they are made of a paper element and let a ton of dust into the engine.

But any ways, you have a very nice Revo !

i learned to ignore the paper element filters on other's r/c vehicles.

it has been known to start up arguements on how they are not harmful..

but us that do know about them.. know the truth

glad ur one of us lol :LoL:

Yeah I slap the air filter on at the end of the season to try something different, notice some difference but since it was at the end of the season, I just left it on.. I have the 3.3 chassis and all it's parts, so that will be my project this winter, while I am racing Carpet.. Have 8th scale buggy too, (Mugen MBX5 LIKE Mint condition, gonna sell it, had to much with the Revo

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what type of rims Smokin had on his REVO? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Finally went Side Pipe with Picco .26 Max

bullit5.jpg

bullit3.jpg

bullit1.jpg

bullit2.jpg

nice rig, i did the same thing , sidepipe , and got a dynamite 053 , runs like a bat out of hell!!!

One week old. so far so good i think. if only i can get the tuning down to a science, damn cold weather.

Attachments

• DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC00172.JPG
    DSC00172.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00169.JPG
    DSC00169.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00171.JPG
    DSC00171.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSC00178.JPG
    DSC00178.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 122
Hello all, here's my Revo's. The first two are a 2.5 chassis with a .26 Picco maxx. Third pic is one I purchased off a friend, 3.3 chassis with a axiel .28. Last two I just got done building, 3.3 chassis with a RB523.

Attachments

• Revo .26 Picco.JPG
    Revo .26 Picco.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Revo .26 Picco (3).JPG
    Revo .26 Picco (3).JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 124
  • 100_1071.JPG
    100_1071.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 140
  • Revo with RB523.JPG
    Revo with RB523.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Revo with RB523 (4).JPG
    Revo with RB523 (4).JPG
    106 KB · Views: 141
my revo is pretty stalk but i am running with proline velocity wheels, proline crimefighter tires, tekno wing mount, and an ofna 1/8 buggy wing. A body is yet to come lol. i suck at painting. i also fail to find out how to paste pictures on this reply!

how do you paint wheels. I've got some proline velocities (white) and I'm afraid to paint them because they might smere or something wierd. Is there anyother way? How do u dye wheels aswell.

Last edited:
Thank u HILLFINGER. I will try to post pics after i do this. the body is still to come anyway.

nice car, looks very bashable. lol

wut kind of tires are those?

Back