Post pictures of your LST

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LST.jpg
lstnotop.jpg

Another fine lookin' LST Metallicats33 !:thumbup: BTW, I like the stand that you have it on !:D

The stand works well, When the losi is on it the wheels still rest on the ground but If i'm doing some work I usually take the wheels off and the stand spins... Makes repairs real easy... I got a few more things I have to do to get the LST RUnning great again. I've replaced: fuel tank, Upgraded Engine to .28 w/ pull start (origional engine siezed up), Steering Servos, Throttle/reverse servos... Almost there:D

Well after all the hours & $$ I got to finally do this::D

picture.php

Which lead to this::whhooo:

picture.php

At least it's only $11.99 to repair this time...

The stand works well, When the losi is on it the wheels still rest on the ground but If i'm doing some work I usually take the wheels off and the stand spins... Makes repairs real easy... I got a few more things I have to do to get the LST RUnning great again. I've replaced: fuel tank, Upgraded Engine to .28 w/ pull start (origional engine siezed up), Steering Servos, Throttle/reverse servos... Almost there:D

So just what .28 engine did you go with ?:shrug: I was gonna get a stand like that, but I wasn't sure if it was any good or if it was gonna work....Thanks !;):D

Well after all the hours & $$ I got to finally do this::D

picture.php

Which lead to this::whhooo:

picture.php

At least it's only $11.99 to repair this time...

:OMG:, How in the heck did you manage that ? So what did you end up having to replace that it only cost you $11.99 ?:shrug: You should take that opportunity to get the RPM A-arms w/Lunsford turnbuckles !;) You also need a set of Outerwears Shock Socks:D Next time I wanna see a vid of it in action when you do that !:hehe:
http://www.rpmrcproducts.com/products/losi/LSTParts.htm
http://www.lunsfordracing.com/mm5/m...Code=LUNS&Product_Code=1540&Category_Code=5MM
http://www.outerwearsracing.com/proddetail.asp?prod=44-2438

They are stock Turnbuckles I just plasti dipped them along with the CVD's. WHy? because every time that i bash in the snow ,muddy swampy or wet parking lots my Cvd's would start getting rust a few days later along with the turnbuckles so one day i got the idea of plasti dipping them kind of a way to water proof them plus they look great I'm pretty sure you can mach them to your lst2's theme. I just redid them recently i might post a write up heres a pic

I was just wondering if you were still around and are still gonna do a write up or not ?:shrug: I was just talking about this today with my mom and she said that she used to sell the stuff when she used to work at Bearing Headquarters in Alsip, Illinois.:D

Last edited:
I went with the Mach .28 w/pull start. I have to replace the upper and lower arms on the rear. My LHS had a set for $11.99, Both sides.

after lots of unbridled air mine did that yesterday as well.....

Last edited:
I went with the Mach .28 w/pull start. I have to replace the upper and lower arms on the rear. My LHS had a set for $11.99, Both sides.

Rght on, that's cool !:thumbup: I had a stock set from my LST2 that I could have sold ya for about the same price.;) Let's see some pics of it when you get it done.:D

Last edited:
here is my LST2 its relitivly new and i LOVE it
SDC10323.jpg

here is my LST2 its relitivly new and i LOVE it
SDC10323.jpg

VERY NICE, LOOKS GOOD !:first_place: I have one with the same body, except I have a wing kit, RPM A-arms(blue), Lunsford turnbuckles all the way around(steering too), Integy Shock Towers, Integy Roll Handle, Integy Front & Rear Bumpers & Skid Plates, Blue Aluminum Shock Caps, Outerwears Shock Covers, 7.4 Losi Springs w/100wt Shock Oil.;)

Last edited:
i just got this one about a month ago so ill be upgradeing it to ALL aluminum, not to show it thoughjust to have it , I'm not the type to let it just sit there i got to drive it

Here's the latest pictures of my Losi Lst1 fitted with Proline 40's velocity wheels and Proline Big Joe tyres. Also fitted alloy hex drives, as one of the standard drives melted to the wheel hub. Does anyone else run these on their Lst? I found they made a big difference on how the truck handles compair to the standard Losi wheels and tyres!!

Attachments

• PICT1794.jpg
    PICT1794.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 172
I like the way your truck looks with the Velocity wheels and Big Joes !:thumbup:

Cheers for that Taz, they made a big difference to how it handles compared to stock wheels and tyres!!!!!!!!

Cheers for that Taz, they made a big difference to how it handles compared to stock wheels and tyres!!!!!!!!

Right on, that's cool....cheers !:thumbup: Yeah I know, the Cen GST 23mm wheels/tires made a huge differance in handling on my LST2:D, although I have the stockers on it now and they're not too awfully bad.;)

Well I traded my Losi Mini Crawler for LunchBox's LST1 that is on page 5. It is a nice truck, and I figured out pretty quickly what the problem with the temps was, although he never would have found it without an engine tear down. There was a huge score on the piston, from the top to the bottom and from the top to the wristpin hole on the oppisite side of the exhaust port. needless to say the engine didn't last long and has been replaced with an Axial Spec-1. I just finished my 6th tank of heat cycling, and even at 3/4 throttle this thing is a beast. My only real upgrade plans for it are a set of the Losi tires they put on the original. I would like to find a green heat sink for my Axial as my LHS only had the silver, but thats just me being picky.

-AxialLST