Post pics of you Stadium Truck here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats why i dont want em... I really dont think they would last long in my area becuase i drive on hard dirt...

i got a set of road looking tires on a diff set of rims, so all i gotta do is switch..

dunno what kind they are but these are them
DSC00274.gif

That all I have right now is road tires and they dont do very well on loose gravel lol. Again I apprecite the tires .21Rc10GT I can't wait to try them out :). I used to have some of those for the rear of my Rustler Beason they did good on most surfaces, are those really soft? mine where they where almost like wrinkle wall slicks lol probally was the foams in them I dunno though

beason said:
dunno what kind they are but these are them

Those look like a worn set of Pro-Line Gladiators.

My Freshly Rebuilt NitroMT!!!

Here she is:
O.S. Max .18 CVRX
Aluminum Arms
Aluminum Braces
Aluminum Shock towers
Aluminum C-Hubs
OFNA Air Filter
Hitec LYNX Sport Radio
F-350 Body
Black HPI Wheels
Proline Masher 2000 Tires

Nude Shot!Don't Get Too Happy.
1.gif

With Body
2.gif

3.gif

Nice rig bustedgears. looks like you take good care of it. You must be like me I clean mine after every run its usally spotless when I'm not tearing it up with it :jet:

Jesse: I just got it from a trade from one of my bash buddies. He didn't take good care of it at all. When I got it, the diffs were blown, the body was trashed, the mill had crap all in it with no aro to be found, missing screws everywhere, bad glow plug, badly out of tune, and a stripped spur gear. Oh, and the thing was in two pieces. BUT, four days of working on it, and about $80 spent yeilded THAT. What you said is true though, I do clean mine thouroughly after every run.

.21: No, it's not a t-maxx body. It's an HPI Body actually made for it. HPI Part #7174
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAPU2&P=7

Well you did a nice job fixing her up, sweet truck! I like to keep my trucks as clean as possible make them look nice and if there is a problem its easier to find when you dont have to deal with chunks of mud and other junk.

JESSE G said:
...its easier to find when you dont have to deal with chunks of mud and other junk.

My thoughts exactly. Every time I get a new (to me) truck used from someone else. I always do a complete tear down and inspection. I can't stand it when I crank up and something stupid is wrong with it.

I do the same tear it down and start from scratch, all of my Rc's have been used. Its amazing what some people will "fix" things with lol

Ever seen JB Weld in a diff? Bad idea!

Anyway, I just cranked her up and that thing hauls for it's weight. Not bad for an $85 engine.

No that I havent. Glad it ran good for you :) Here is a pic of my Electric rustler
It had a lot of upgrades but nothing special. I had a 10 turn motor in it but It fried the other day so now it has the stock stinger motor. And yes I know the tires are on backwards lol I was messing around anyway here it is. This was my first rc that wasn't bought at Radio Shack or Walmart lol

6073Rad_Rustler.jpg

I'll bet that thing was a blast with that 10 turn motor on it.

Yeah it was but burned through batteries very quick.

Here is my new RC10GT I just finished,got a killer deal on a new kit and am taking my time to build it.It has Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles,RPM Battery Box,
RPM Ball Ends,Pro-Line Dirt Hawgs,I am using an old OS .15 CV-R I had stored.I have a feeling I am gonna need a new radio.I am not getting the steering adjust ment or movement out of the S3003 Futaba servo I am running in the steering.As well as the adjustment outta the radio itself is not so hot(Mag. JR-6 yrs old.),Thinking ogf getting a new servo first.Anyway here are some pics....

IMG_03801.gif

IMG_03841.gif

IMG_03821.gif

My Jato,added dirt hawgs for rear/dirt,plus ACE outlaw pipe...she screams
lonestars0032ml.jpg

My Super Sexy Drake 2

Here is my Drake AD2 its got an O.S tz 3 port, spectrum bad ass car :wasted:

Attachments

• ad2.jpg
    ad2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 83
My jato with revo cooling head,and revo motor-saver filter..more air plus cooler runnin temps=power to burn..oh yeah,needed new tyres too...pro-line dirt works..
mynewstuffplusrevojump0107pk.jpg

More AD2 Sry about the quality

:bowtothercnt: :bowtothercnt:

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 77
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
  • truck3.jpg
    truck3.jpg