Post a picture of your HPI Savage!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my toy...

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

what ya think?

my toy...

what ya think?

Nice rig richie, from the photos it seems your front left tire is in the wrong place. Or you prefer to have it that way? Did you paint that yourself?

Nice rig richie, from the photos it seems your front left tire is in the wrong place. Or you prefer to have it that way? Did you paint that yourself?
It's a sticker kit.. And the tire is off cause I took the pics after my run in with a pole. So the control arm is broken lol

And the tire is off cause I took the pics after my run in with a pole. So the control arm is broken lol
well it's a good thing you were driving your savage, if it was something else you might be repairing more than a control arm hehehe. Damn that pole, doesn't know when to move when the savage is around lol. So will you upgrade the control arm to aluminum or will you stick with the plastic?

I am picking up all aluminum control arms uppers and lowers Monday.. These claim to be unbreakable.... So well see...

I am picking up all aluminum control arms uppers and lowers Monday.. These claim to be unbreakable.... So well see...

The only indestructible arms are Flextek titanium arms. They are $300 a set and unfortunately not sold anymore.

Flextek Arms <--

I've heard good things about FLM ones, but most aluminum arms are going to bend on hard impact.

Great looking Savage BTW, I did a Grave Digger and Grave Robber lid:
halloween-1.jpg

halloween-2.jpg

Lightning Bug Savage!!

Built it last winter. Has been a decent truck.

IMG_0539.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

Built it last winter. Has been a decent truck.

I like the integy wheels with the half inch offset. But the tires look too low profile, don't you think? Can I use these dish wheels with the stock savage tires? What size are those dish wheels that you have? Cool truck.

Those are 40 series wheels and tires

A lid is the body NN. Looks like a beefy roll hoop. Where did ya get it.. Is it a New Era?

Back