Platinum revo 3.3 rtr 80$ :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea ill deff rep rcnt for sure :)

It looked to me like he was bragging about getting a steal of a deal to me until the end....sorry guys I was slow to hit this one....Ron, dude click on the green link under my signature.....

Last edited:
It looked to me like he was bragging about getting a steal of a deal to me until the end....

:hehe: Lol buy low and turn around and scorch us with a ridiculous price :hehe:

Haha just kidding Ron.:p:

pic

here is a pic of that revo i got and the kid ended up takin 50$ cus no body or radio

heres a pic of my 50$ revo he took 30 off cus he couldnt find body or radio

Last edited:
Looks like he wanted it to be a Slayer with those goofy ass little wheels on it. That would be the first thing to go if it was mine. But for $50 yeah that is a good deal.

Lol, yea wtf was he thinking with those wheels? Looks like those stupid looking miniature wheels I saw people putting on their real cars in Mexico.

Last edited:
yea they r off a buggy and yea i have some stock 2,5 revo wheels ill put on it for now or maybe my white aka truggy wheeis

does anyone have a nice set of wheels and a body for this that they would like to sell me :)

does anyone have a nice set of wheels and a body for this that they would like to sell me :)

Don't have any wheels for ya, but I suggest maybe buying a lid and try painting it yourself. There's no satisfaction greater than doing it yourself. Heck, painting bodies is as much fun as running my rc's! Well.. to me anyway.

yea i might just give that a shot 1 of these days

He's not trying to sell it ,he wants to show us his revo he paid $80 for ,I would like to see a 80 doller revo with hop up's ,post your pic here is mine
006-2.jpg
[/IMG]
005-3.jpg
[/IMG]
002-4.jpg
007-2.jpg
[/IMG]

He's not trying to sell it ,he wants to show us his revo he paid $80 for.

Who the hell are you even talking to? When you respond to somebodies post Quote it, don't just respond, and the begining of the thread says he may sell it to make a coin from his steal...

Just an FYI for the noob..

Last edited:
Who the hell are you even talking to? When you respond to somebodies post Quote it, don't just respond, and the begining of the thread says he may sell it to make a coin from his steal...

Just an FYI for the noob..

is all this rude here ,no wonder this forum is so little and not much help as well, take care all l

He's not trying to sell it ,he wants to show us his revo he paid $80 for ,I would like to see a 80 doller revo with hop up's ,post your pic here is mine
006-2.jpg
[/IMG]
005-3.jpg
[/IMG]
002-4.jpg
007-2.jpg
[/IMG]

if u look thru the thread there is a pic pay attention

Back